dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

had some issues but overall a great day with the kids. first issue I put on the auto deflate and took the kids to the bathroom after a 2 hour drive to race point same as we always do but I locked the keys inside not a big deal right? I can unlock with my phone oh wait no service keep trying but nothing happens. I am standing there puzzled then I look at my 6 year old i think u can fit. hes like what fit where? removed back side window and stuffed him in lol worked great!
IMG_4178.JPG

Then after hitting the washboard roads I kept hearing a clunk after every bump stopped checked out under the bronco noticed my sway bar was disconnected on both sides (no clue how this would happen) both nuts are missing tied end links up and kept going. After that the kids and I had a great time no other issues lol

IMG_4204.jpg

IMG_4221.JPG

IMG_4254.PNG
Sponsored

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very cool. Ever thought about placing a keypad inside the gas door, maybe?

OP
OP
dan79

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Very cool. Ever thought about placing a keypad inside the gas door, maybe?
Honestly i have one and I never moved from my door. I never changed the code to it because I was always unable to unlock it with my phone. I plan on moving it to the gas door and setting a code I can remember now
Sponsored