Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've leased and financed many vehicles over the years. I'm hoping to lease a 2 door Base 7sp nonsquatch. I have a Mazda CX-5 for family duties, and family size is only me, my wife and our 6 year old daughter. I think a 2 door will be doable for us. I'd like to purchase a travel trailer and do some cross country trips (overall it'll be driven less than the family vehicle, so I'm not concerned about mileage). My hope is that the Bronco residual is on par with vehicles like Jeep and the Taco. Three years down the road I may decide I want a 4 door or the Bronco truck. I will say with certain vehicles I leased the value just wasn't there. I would end up upside down when trading. My '12 WRX was the only leased vehicle I had that was worth more when I traded it...$600 more. I'll be checking the rates whenever they come out. I'm hesitant when purchasing newly designed vehicles with unknown reliability, drive-ability, likability, etc.
Sponsored

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
On a side, why did you choose the Bend? I'm on the fence between that and the Diamond.
The delay in ordering has got me still on the fence or back on the fence. My initial though on going BB is it allows me a cushion in price assuming I get a 2022 and they will cost more than 2021 MY. That money can get put into the white hard top, pipe doors and bikini top. From today until order date I’m trying to find a way to make WT work financially with over doing it.

OP
OP

Deleted member 16780

I’m hesitant when purchasing newly designed vehicles with unknown reliability, drive-ability, likability, etc.
Same here. There is a lot of new and unexplored territory here for Ford, and I’m not too convinced that they’re going to get through his smoothly
Sponsored