Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey all,
Just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself as well as my entire team of awesome automotive enthusiasts.

I'm Jared Rosen the President and CEO of Lethal Performance Inc. We're a distributor of aftermarket performance parts who specialize in the Ford platform. We've been in business since 2004 and have owned and built pretty much every Ford model Mustang, GT500, F150, Focus and now it's time to indulge in the all new Ford Bronco.

We were fortunate enough to be able to build a First Edition 4 door with the hard top in Lightning Blue and just took delivery of it a few weeks ago at Weikert Ford in Lake Wales, FL. The day after delivery we flew up to NH for the Bronco Off-Roadeo which was an amazing experience. I had no idea on how capable these Broncos were until we attended that event and can't wait to continue our off-roading adventures with this awesome vehicle.

We work with many of the top manufacturers in the industry to help develop and test a lot of the products they design so you can be sure to see lots of great content and parts for the Bronco platform as we move along with our build.

We're also adding new products to the site daily so whether you're looking for performance or accessories we've got it all.

We are a fully staffed business located in Wellington, FL and are always here to answer any questions you may have. To reach us you can send any of us a private message on here, call in at 561-753-8105 or email us at [email protected].

We're also very active on social media so make sure to tag in your posts and stories and we'll be glad to give you a follow back as well as share your posts.

Our Instagram is @Teamlethal
Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/TeamLethal
Youtube is www.youtube.com/lethalcamp
https://www.lethalperformance.com/

Bronco Parts
https://www.lethalperformance.com/shop-now/vehicle-selector/ford-2021-bronco

Bronco Sport Parts
https://www.lethalperformance.com/shop-now/vehicle-selector/ford-2021-bronco-sport

Make sure to check us out and let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

With that said I look forward to contributing to the community in a very big way and can't wait to assist you all with modding your broncos.

Here's a few pics of our First Edition Bronco. Enjoy!!!

3J3A9018.jpg

3J3A9029-1.jpg

3J3A9032.jpg

3J3A9033.jpg

3J3A9035.jpg

3J3A9052.jpg

3J3A9059.jpg
Sponsored

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m in Boca what is the address of your shop? Picking up my BD 11/5 and looking for many upgrades. Thanks Scott

Logan@Lethal

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m in Boca what is the address of your shop? Picking up my BD 11/5 and looking for many upgrades. Thanks Scott
Hey! You'll love your Bronco! We're at: 3161 Fairlane Farms Rd 8, Wellington, FL 33414 ; we are a warehouse distribution company, though, so not much to see besides parts on shelves and an awesome staff :)

ADHD

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Shelby GT500, 16 Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all,
Just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself as well as my entire team of awesome automotive enthusiasts.

I'm Jared Rosen the President and CEO of Lethal Performance Inc. We're a distributor of aftermarket performance parts who specialize in the Ford platform. We've been in business since 2004 and have owned and built pretty much every Ford model Mustang, GT500, F150, Focus and now it's time to indulge in the all new Ford Bronco.

We were fortunate enough to be able to build a First Edition 4 door with the hard top in Lightning Blue and just took delivery of it a few weeks ago at Weikert Ford in Lake Wales, FL. The day after delivery we flew up to NH for the Bronco Off-Roadeo which was an amazing experience. I had no idea on how capable these Broncos were until we attended that event and can't wait to continue our off-roading adventures with this awesome vehicle.

We work with many of the top manufacturers in the industry to help develop and test a lot of the products they design so you can be sure to see lots of great content and parts for the Bronco platform as we move along with our build.

We're also adding new products to the site daily so whether you're looking for performance or accessories we've got it all.

We are a fully staffed business located in Wellington, FL and are always here to answer any questions you may have. To reach us you can send any of us a private message on here, call in at 561-753-8105 or email us at [email protected].

We're also very active on social media so make sure to tag in your posts and stories and we'll be glad to give you a follow back as well as share your posts.

Our Instagram is @Teamlethal
Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/TeamLethal
Youtube is www.youtube.com/lethalcamp
https://www.lethalperformance.com/

Bronco Parts
https://www.lethalperformance.com/shop-now/vehicle-selector/ford-2021-bronco

Bronco Sport Parts
https://www.lethalperformance.com/shop-now/vehicle-selector/ford-2021-bronco-sport

Make sure to check us out and let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

With that said I look forward to contributing to the community in a very big way and can't wait to assist you all with modding your broncos.

Here's a few pics of our First Edition Bronco. Enjoy!!!

Ford Bronco Lethal Performance joins Bronco6G!!! 3J3A9059

It is great having you guys here! 15 years ago I bought my 07 GT500 and was an original on Team Shelby. Bought a ton of parts over the year for the Shelby from you and even have some tanks I am waiting to be built now. I loved watching your guys build on that 9 second GT500 and look forward to seeing everything to come with the Bronco!

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lethal has a very strong reputation in the mustang community. I have purchased from them in the past and have been pleased.

Sponsored
OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It is great having you guys here! 15 years ago I bought my 07 GT500 and was an original on Team Shelby. Bought a ton of parts over the year for the Shelby from you and even have some tanks I am waiting to be built now. I loved watching your guys build on that 9 second GT500 and look forward to seeing everything to come with the Bronco!
Thanks for the warm welcome! We'll do our best to assist with developmental parts for the Bronco Community and provide great content along the way.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Lethal has a very strong reputation in the mustang community. I have purchased from them in the past and have been pleased.
Appreciate the support! Let us know if you need anything along the way!
Sponsored