BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would never go to a dealer without confirming that the bronco is available and they will sell it to me at MSRP, and I've called just about every dealership within 500 miles of Columbus, OH

Guess how many dealerships I've visited since I sold mine?

Not a single one.
This is true depending on the model + package of bronco. I havnt been able to find msrp for broncos that have the constraint options. Ohio could be different from SoCal. If you find what you want for msrp and it has the constraints. Then buy it!!! Otherwise its not a deal. I can find several for msrp in socal that dont have the constraints.
Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is true depending on the model + package of bronco. I havnt been able to find msrp for broncos that have the constraint options. Ohio could be different from SoCal. If you find what you want for msrp and it has the constraints. Then buy it!!! Otherwise its not a deal. I can find several for msrp in socal that dont have the constraints.
True. I am not necessarily after Sasquatch - but I do want AdvancedTrac at minimum, and preferably the rear locker - so that means OBX, BD, BL. My focus has been OBX Advanced with High and I'm finding a few, but not without a crazy mark up still. BD are there but I don't want MGV. Badlands are too pricey now for me and not at MSRP.

Last edited:

Knittel

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If it is at all helpful, I waited until the end of January and emailed dealers saying that if they were trying to make a monthly goal, I’d be willing to buy a Sas’d bronco at MSRP. One agreed. Have had it a couple weeks and love it. Kept my custom order.

wavydave

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G8 GXP, 04 F150 FX4, Wildtrak 2DR, Badlands 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went to look at the new Bronco that I saw online in town. I was like wow it’s at sticker price and a discount. I show up to look at it and the salesman comes out and says,”This is the last Sasquatch we are getting, they are not making them anymore”. I was like they stopped making it for a bit because of parts shortages. He then shows me on the window sticker that it has a $15k upcharge. Can wait till the market drops! Enjoy Sames Ford in Laredo, Texas!

1691803B-9F3C-45BE-8EC2-962A4DF3736C.png
I'm in Laredo and everyone at work had been telling me about this one... They think I should just drop my improbable 2dr WT order at Granger for this ADM crap fest at Sames.

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would never go to a dealer without confirming that the bronco is available and they will sell it to me at MSRP, and I've called just about every dealership within 500 miles of Columbus, OH

Guess how many dealerships I've visited since I sold mine?

Not a single one.
There are a number of dealership in Detroit area that I've talked to who are selling at MSRP, even for WTs. Many dealers had incoming orders that were not listed on the website. Give John a call if you're still looking:

John Blanchard
Pat Milliken Ford
313-387-7330 Direct or text

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A business can make a mistake on advertising laws. Suggestion and I want to try it. Go to a lot and find a Bronco with window sticker. Record it. Don’t say anything other than as if is this vehicle available. Record the yes answer and demand that price. I’ve seen a few without the ADM sticker on them yet. If you bring up price first they can quickly say mistake or vehicle is not for sale.

wiingnut

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F-350 , '19 Mustang GT , '22 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As 5PC24 posted, there are several dealers in the Detroit area that are selling Broncos for MSRP. Do a search of new Broncos within a 50-75 mile radius of Detroit and I’ll bet you’ll find 200+ to choose from

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got my Base, Manual, Sasquatch with Mod bumper & skid plats and aux switches for MSRP minus PP/PO of $2,845 with no hassles from Tuttle Click in Irvine CA and I had the same conversation about other dealers. The salesman Duncan and Finance Manager Mason both treated me right and Duncan was shocked to hear just how many dealers are screwing people over and stealing their order.

I said "I would never make a threat verbally but I'm sure some pissed off order holder may find a way to get back at a dealer", while purposely looking up and around at the dealership's large windows without saying anything else, but he understood what I was implying.

He agree that dealers that do this are bring shame and problems on themselves, he said, "We go for the repeat business."

My Bronco landed unexpectedly on Friday, we thought it would take more time to be unloaded from the rail car and checked in and put on a truck; but the next morning it showed up on Friday and with Monday being a bank holiday I had to scramble to finish my financing. Knowing what credit union I was working with and the terms, the dealer matched it in house by going through another bank AND financed $8K more at the same rate as the CU for additional time, so my payment went up about$50/month and I didn't have transfer funds from an investment account!

Hell Ya! And, they let me put $3k down on the Ford card for the points!

They also do five tire rotations without push back, so I prepaid for three years of oil changes, break in and every 5k miles, which will be 7 or more services, for $285 and more points on the card.
Sponsored

Last edited: