First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a 20” led bar on my 4Runner. I placed it behind the grill so I was ok buying a cheap brand, seven years later they are still rockin! Sub $200 in a group buy.
Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It would be cool if they have ditch light mounting points on the side mirror arms.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nice find! With it being there, I like how it's further out compared to where they are installed on 4Runners, which is right above the hood and obstructs you view slightly.

Reactions: SVR

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The only bar I’ll be doing. Simple and gets the job done
Ford Bronco Light bar mounting options 773B121E-E7BD-4DA6-90F6-1DBEBE4E6CFD
I plan on installing two sets of LEDs in the openings where fog lights would sit. DOT legal Amber fog lights and white driving lights.

JMV123

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F350/2015 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do the "cheaper" lights stack up against Rigid Industries lights? I mean, I don't mind spending money if they are worth it.
I have several Black Oak Industries light bars and pucks and they work great for 1/2 the cost, 25% brighter and same hard core specs as Rigid Industries. Best bang for the buck IMO and I have mine several years using them in every type of weather and water crossing. https://www.blackoakled.com

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have run a ton of "cheap" LED lights with perfect success. The light bar on the roof of my Land Rover cost me $69 and has been working fine with zero moisture issues or failed segments for 6 years. I can't imagine how spending an additional $1,000 would make it work better. Only gives you bragging rights to tell everyone how much free cash you have.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've tried various Dually-style lights off Amazon for a fraction of the price of Rigids or VisionX with mixed success. I bought two of one brand, and one of the gaskets failed within a year and the other didn't. Same thing happened when I added similar but brighter lights to my pickup.

Everyone's mileage will vary, but with the cheaper lights, my experience is that it is difficult to guarantee reliable success. I may try the Black Oak lights on my Bronco, based on recommendations here.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I look at this forum and see Honda ads at the bottom. Really?
Ads are usually personalized. Why are you looking at Honda’s?

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know anything about offroading or overlanding but do want to learn in preparation for the exciting trips I plan on doing with my Bronco.

I saw these light today and thought they looked cool being different then the standard lens and other lights Ford is offering.

Can anyone tell me about them? Brand/type? What purpose does the orange color serve? Are there specific reasons one would use these over the standard lights?

20201105_154258.jpg

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know anything about offroading or overlanding but do want to learn in preparation for the exciting trips I plan on doing with my Bronco.

I saw these light today and thought they looked cool being different then the standard lens and other lights Ford is offering.

Can anyone tell me about them? Brand/type? What purpose does the orange color serve? Are there specific reasons one would use these over the standard lights?

Ford Bronco Light bar mounting options 20201105_154258
KC HiLites?

https://www.quadratec.com/products/97025_0543_07.htm
Sponsored