First Name
Jodi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 2D 2.3 mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey all! I’ve been lurking since we were all trying to figure out paint colors from the paint can samples, and whether or not Cactus Grey was grey or green. I fell in love with the first advertisement with the white top, so I’ve waited and waited to pull the trigger. All the mods I’ve seen here convinced me I can make it happen. Looking forward to be able to comment!
Sponsored

tdiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F150, 2012 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm also in Central Illinois so you might see my Squatched A51 BD crawling the mall lots. 1st day reservation holder, ordered in Jan 21, built in Dec 21, delivered on 3/19/22 which should give you an idea of the wait you are in for. Hang in there, It's worth the wait!

OP
OP
finallybitingthebullet23
First Name
Jodi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 2D 2.3 mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm also in Central Illinois so you might see my Squatched A51 BD crawling the mall lots. 1st day reservation holder, ordered in Jan 21, built in Dec 21, delivered on 3/19/22 which should give you an idea of the wait you are in for. Hang in there, It's worth the wait!
Awesome! I’m not seeing too many in the Peoria area yet. I’m in it for the long haul. :D I’m thinking about going with Heller in El Paso. Who did you use, if you don’t mind me asking?

Sponsored

tdiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F150, 2012 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome! I’m not seeing too many in the Peoria area yet. I’m in it for the long haul. :D I’m thinking about going with Heller in El Paso. Who did you use, if you don’t mind me asking?
Im outside Bloomington so I went through Heller. They honored the reservation and MSRP. It was my 1st purchase from them and I don't have any complaints.

Sponsored
OP
OP
finallybitingthebullet23
First Name
Jodi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 2D 2.3 mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Im outside Bloomington so I went through Heller. They honored the reservation and MSRP. It was my 1st purchase from them and I don't have any complaints.
Thanks! We went there last night to test drive and talk about ordering. Sales guy was super knowledgeable compared to a guy at another dealership. I want someone who shares the crazy. :LOL:

JBMas

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally took delivery of first day reservation for my Cactus Gray, badlands squatch. First few mods…vintage stripe, redline hood struts, cargo cover and rear seat back covers, and just had it ceramic coated!

552CBDB4-B69A-4677-840B-4953AF0A236C.jpeg

2EE64B99-9CBC-414B-B032-3469E4AFB36C.jpeg

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If that second pic is with the coating.... Whoa! Amazing.

JBMas

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forgot to mention I’m from Mt Zion IL (near Decatur)

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered through Hellers. Know some of the family they usually do pretty well. Honored MSRP and it was a good experience overall. Go with Pete Oldham if ya can he was pretty responsive when I asked questions. Good luck!
Sponsored