Sponsored

Looking for 2021 or 2023 APIM and HVAC as built values!

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got it off the 8 inch. Not sure exactly what combo got it off though. In apim, I changed status bar temp (on 7d0-02), turned off temp repeater, turned off fan repeater, went into hvac and changed it to centerstack. Back in apim I enabled climate domain then disabled it again and I think that dual write maybe got the values to finally take. Sometimes the modules can be a bit finicky in my experience.
did you get yours to show the fan buttons on the screen? I did all the changes you described and everything shows except for the fan up and down buttons which work but show blank. Also have you figured out how to show the temp setting on the screen? TIA
Sponsored

OP
OP
a_Panda

a_Panda

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2020 XC60, 1978 124 Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did you get yours to show the fan buttons on the screen? I did all the changes you described and everything shows except for the fan up and down buttons which work but show blank. Also have you figured out how to show the temp setting on the screen? TIA
Turn fan repeater on and that should bring the fan overlay on the screen back on.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Turn fan repeater on and that should bring the fan overlay on the screen back on.
I tried turning them off and on again but still no temperature or fan info. My screen looks like this in case I'm missing something:
Ford Bronco Looking for 2021 or 2023 APIM and HVAC as built values! 1714138000224-tq

OP
OP
a_Panda

a_Panda

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried turning them off and on again but still no temperature or fan info. My screen looks like this in case I'm missing something:
Ford Bronco Looking for 2021 or 2023 APIM and HVAC as built values! 1714138000224-tq
Oh gotcha, you are trying to get everything in the climate domain. I turned that domain off after I had first turned it on. Sorry man. Not sure how to help here. 😕

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
No problem. I'm rethinking why I did this, we are always on Android Auto and going back to this screen to mess with the climate is more cumbersome than hitting the button.

OP
OP
a_Panda

a_Panda

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No problem. I'm rethinking why I did this, we are always on Android Auto and going back to this screen to mess with the climate is more cumbersome than hitting the button.
Same.
Sponsored