Sponsored

Mabett 6.5" Rear Speaker Pods Available Now!

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I installed these the past weekend on a 4-door..I like them they don’t seem too big. I did not remove the roof to install. Not sure if it was the pods or the lack of space but getting the upper screws and holes aligned were a chore. A couple were not going In straight and I started them on an angle. I did pre-screw into the holes before installing as well.
@Mabett somewhere I read that you were upgrading the covers to have more holes. Will you send new covers to people that previously bought them? I did wonder why there were so few holes in the cover.
Ty
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I installed these the past weekend on a 4-door..I like them they don’t seem too big. I did not remove the roof to install. Not sure if it was the pods or the lack of space but getting the upper screws and holes aligned were a chore. A couple were not going In straight and I started them on an angle. I did pre-screw into the holes before installing as well.
@Mabett somewhere I read that you were upgrading the covers to have more holes. Will you send new covers to people that previously bought them? I did wonder why there were so few holes in the cover.
Ty
We have not made any upgrades specifically for the holes. Where did you see that information?

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Somewhere in the forum I read it. Probably a good idea for your next run as there really are not a lot of holes in front of the speakers.
Ty!

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website