Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I purchased the Mabett Center Console Cover so I thought I'd give it a little review. @Administrator, if this isn't the correct forum, please move this post, I just couldn't find a "Product Review" forum and the General Forum seems like a good catch all.

On with the review.

Ford Bronco Mabett Center Console Cover Review IMG_6723

The craftsmanship on the cover was way better than I was expecting for $20! It feels like a cross between a quilt and leather.

I'm slightly concerned about the long term durability because it's so plush. I tend to lean heavy into the armrest. If I see unusual wear and tear I'll report it.

Ford Bronco Mabett Center Console Cover Review IMG_6724

Ford Bronco Mabett Center Console Cover Review IMG_6725

It fits snug and is pretty easy to put on. The center console doesn't lose any functionality and I'm still able to close the armrest easily. It also doesn't inhibit the OEM console vault in any way. Zero interference is a good thing, in my book.

Also, the bands are far enough apart that I was able to put an air freshener in them.

Ford Bronco Mabett Center Console Cover Review IMG_6728

Those are the Pros, now for a couple of Cons:

It doesn't quite go the length of the armrest, for some, that might be a deal breaker, but for me it wasn't. About two inches of the original armrest are exposed. It does offer a little tuck away to do light cable management from the back of the console charging ports.

Also, a minor Con: The stitching is all monotone. It'd be nice if Mabbett offered stitching to match the trim levels. An orange, a blue, a light grey. Like a said "a minor Con".

So far the offerings from @Mabett have been pretty interesting and seem to be of higher manufacturing standards than some other products I've looked into. And I'm really very happy with how this turned out, especially for the price.

If you'd like one for your Bronco, you can purchase it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09QM9JJN8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bronco! Bronco! Bronco!
Sponsored

Last edited: