First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi - looking for advice from current/former Jeep owners on soft top viability in NW winters. I have the MIC as part of my build, but thinking about switching to the soft top to expedite delivery (BD manual, only option is the MIC). Plus, with the soft top, I don’t have to worry about storing the hard top when I wanna got topless. (Live in a safe neighborhood and my Bronco will be garage kept, not worried about theft, etc.).

Anyways, does driving around in a soft top suck from like Oct-April?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi - looking for advice from current/former Jeep owners on soft top viability in NW winters. I have the MIC as part of my build, but thinking about switching to the soft top to expedite delivery (BD manual, only option is the MIC). Plus, with the soft top, I don’t have to worry about storing the hard top when I wanna got topless. (Live in a safe neighborhood and my Bronco will be garage kept, not worried about theft, etc.).

Anyways, does driving around in a soft top suck from like Oct-April?

Thanks!
As a Michigander who used to own a convertible Wrangler I can tell you the heater in a wrangler is unbelievably powerful compared to other vehicles and it even kept me reasonably warm when as a 20 something-year-old I got caught out driving for several hours with no doors or top on in 40° temps. Unfortunately I don’t think we have any information about what type of heater The Bronco will be coming with but hopefully it’s the same unit coming out of something like a big Ford Expedition.