Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Apologize if this has already been a thread, if so pls delete. I just recently moved to the midlands in SC & I will be taking ownership of bronco (from our dealership in VA) in a few weeks & I was wondering:
1) Are there any ford dealerships in the midlands that y’all have found are pretty good regarding questions/maintenance/repairs/etc.?
2) 👀 anyone from around here that can recommend some places to take the bronco once we get it?

😂 I’ve seen a few drive past me in my little small town so if you see some crazy chick get giddy when y’all pass it’s probably me getting hype for my own to arrive. 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Thanks I’m advanced y’all ☺
Sponsored

DrInnominate

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m in the midlands. I tried local dealerships for a few days but they either had nothing actually on the lot or $25k markups (looking at you, Jim Hudson Ford)

I decided to change my strategy and after only a week of executing it, received my new 4-door outer banks with less than half the markup around Lexington/Cola.

I can explain what I did earlier later on (not typing it all out on a phone) and can send you the contact info of the sales person I worked with for what was literally the best buying experience I have ever had.

OP
OP
Lassie26

Lassie26

Black Diamond
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m in the midlands. I tried local dealerships for a few days but they either had nothing actually on the lot or $25k markups (looking at you, Jim Hudson Ford)

I decided to change my strategy and after only a week of executing it, received my new 4-door outer banks with less than half the markup around Lexington/Cola.

I can explain what I did earlier later on (not typing it all out on a phone) and can send you the contact info of the sales person I worked with for what was literally the best buying experience I have ever had.
Was more looking for a dealership that’s good to go to for any service I need. But I’m glad you had a good buy experience.
I ordered mine and picked it up from the dealership where I used to live in VA beach. But I moved to the Midlands 3 weeks ago. 😂😅

DrInnominate

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was more looking for a dealership that’s good to go to for any service I need. But I’m glad you had a good buy experience.
I ordered mine and picked it up from the dealership where I used to live in VA beach. But I moved to the Midlands 3 weeks ago. 😂😅
lol, gotcha! I ended up typing out some info to keep things straightforward, which I called my, "no bullshit dealership communication". Then I got on cargurus to search for any Broncos within the surrounding states allegedly, "on the lot", and used either the integrated communication form for the dealerships or used the link to go to their website and use their chat function to copy/paste my, "no bullshit", communication.

It's amazing how many dealerships STILL tried to play their stupid games as well as the new stupid, "bronco games", I learned a lot of them are doing. I ended up buying from a dealership in Conyers, GA, because the guy I contacted previously with my no bs thing just happened to get one in a few days later and notified me about it first.

He also told me the actual sale price up front and proved it was on the lot and didn't play dealership salesman games with me. So, I bought it from him haha

OP
OP
Lassie26

Lassie26

Black Diamond
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

lol, gotcha! I ended up typing out some info to keep things straightforward, which I called my, "no bullshit dealership communication". Then I got on cargurus to search for any Broncos within the surrounding states allegedly, "on the lot", and used either the integrated communication form for the dealerships or used the link to go to their website and use their chat function to copy/paste my, "no bullshit", communication.

It's amazing how many dealerships STILL tried to play their stupid games as well as the new stupid, "bronco games", I learned a lot of them are doing. I ended up buying from a dealership in Conyers, GA, because the guy I contacted previously with my no bs thing just happened to get one in a few days later and notified me about it first.

He also told me the actual sale price up front and proved it was on the lot and didn't play dealership salesman games with me. So, I bought it from him haha
Happy you were able to get one. I placed my order and got lucky it arrived in 4 months. 😂

there aren’t many broncos over where I’m at. I think I’ve only seen a handful.

if you see a crazy chick with weird reddish hair in an Area 51 Black Diamond, it’s me. 😂🤘🏼🤘🏼

Twintwo3

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion Energi Titanium, 2005 Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm near Augusta, Ga but on the SC side... I plan on ordering a 2024 bronco when they open up. Stokes Hodges Ford near me is just rubbing me wrong the wrong way I've gotten service with them before. Anyone delt them before or have any recommendations on a dealership to use? I refuse to pay a dime over MSRP and I don't mind waiting to get one I'm in no hurry. I lived in the Midlands long enough to know not to use Dick Smith or Jim Hudson. Never bought a new car before so this would be my first.
Sponsored

Last edited: