no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello, all. Another upstate member here. I have a Carbonized Gray Outer Banks on order. I see the beginning of this thread is from quite a while ago. Have any of you taken delivery since then? If so, how long did it take? I placed my order back in January this year but haven’t heard anything from Ford since. Fingers crossed that I still make the MY ‘22 cutoff for production.
Sponsored

dgulia

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m from Greer. Have a 2023 Black Diamond 4dr with Sasquatch packag, 2.7 L, Area 51 color

dgulia

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
for people from upstate SC created facebook group upstate broncos….if anyone wants to join

Reactions: TyB

Shutterdoggy

Everglades
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Hey y‘all I’m in Easley and just got my Bronco by cheating. I’ve been talking about getting one for a few months and one day my wife and I were out and she suggested stopping at a dealer to look. We went to Keowee and they had a decked out wild track, test drove it and loved it but the price was too much for me.

We decided to go back to Easley and eat lunch and check there and then go home and that would be the end of that. On the way, we drove by the Toyota of Easley used lot and I saw it, a ‘22 Everglades in a color I had never seen. Of all the models out there, the Everglades was the one, but I had given up when they announced they weren’t making any in ‘23 and I‘ve never even seen one.

I did a u-turn in the highway and we looked and drove it. I couldn’t make an impulse like this so we went and ate lunch. Then went back and got it.

The ride is noticeably firmer than the one I drove in Seneca but I don’t care. I was surprised to see mine had automatic. in my mind, I wanted the manual but now that I’ve been driving it, I’m glad.

I took the rack off to remove the first two sections of the roof for a trip to Franklin, NC to ride bikes. We put them back on to test the “road noise issue at highway speeds” I had heard about.

Ford Bronco Upstate SC EEAEA15D-5475-46DB-B808-11F80D0B16D7-8938-000001869E871844

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The ride is noticeably firmer than the one I drove in Seneca but I don’t care. I was surprised to see mine had automatic. in my mind, I wanted the manual but now that I’ve been driving it, I’m glad.
I could be wrong but IIRC Everglades only comes/came with the V6 (just like Wildtrak) so manual was never an option.