Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
hey guys,
recently put a pre-order for a 4dr Wildtrak at Beach Ford, Myrtle Beach

It'd be good to get to know some SC, Myrtle Beach ppl as the ordering process goes on

nice to meet ya all!
Sponsored

Ddtcm81

Big Bend
First Name
Tc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
hey guys,

It'd be good to get to know some SC, Myrtle Beach ppl as the ordering process goes on

nice to meet ya all!
I lived down there many years ago. Shopped at beach Ford a time or two, never seemed to have prices worth buying (it has been a long time though). I got to visit for a week last year could not believe the changes, especialy on hwy 31.

SweetFoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
hey guys,

nice to meet ya all!
Get your WT yet? I saw they got a silver Sasquatch four-door wildtrak that was loaded a few weeks ago and it was a special order...

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I live in Florence….not far but not the beach
Me too. Yours is the first i saw in town! I’m stuck on ice mountain, hopefully any day now.

Sponsored

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hopefully, I do not have anyone to 4 wheel with and its lame.
I’ve seen a few around town now. 2 yellow, a red, a blue, a white and 2 grey. Mine is a daily driver, not planning on mudding

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Blue one is my step-kid's and the Red is my co-workers. One of the Yellow ones is Mike Reichenbach's and one of the Cactus Grey is my Daughter In Laws. However my Daughter In Law's just came in a month ago so you might not have seen that one but another. I try to stay out of the mud it is too hard to clean up. Doing some easy trails is alot of fun and you get to see some cool stuff. Just stay away from Broken Nut up in Jefferson. Those trails are too narrow.

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Blue one is my step-kid's and the Red is my co-workers. One of the Yellow ones is Mike Reichenbach's and one of the Cactus Grey is my Daughter In Laws. However my Daughter In Law's just came in a month ago so you might not have seen that one but another. I try to stay out of the mud it is too hard to clean up. Doing some easy trails is alot of fun and you get to see some cool stuff. Just stay away from Broken Nut up in Jefferson. Those trails are too narrow.
I saw a white one in town recently that had no wrinkle in the soft top windows. I’d love to know how they fixed it!

Sponsored

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have not noticed that one but I need to know the secret myself.
AFrame Mine shipped and should be here next week! Did M.R. Ford throw in any accessories for you or your family?

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, I got mine last July so whether there was free accessories or not I was still taking it. I figured since they only charged me sticker and not some crazy dealer markup I was happy.

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No, I got mine last July so whether there was free accessories or not I was still taking it. I figured since they only charged me sticker and not some crazy dealer markup I was happy.
Aframe I am working with Steve at MR Ford to organize a fall car meet for Broncos. I created a private Facebook group: Pee Dee 6th gen Broncos. Please Look it up and join so we can get more Broncos in the area together

BNSF E9

Big Bend
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kona Blue GT350 2019 Baltic Sea Green Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wish I had something to add to this group, however, I don't......yet......EG Big Bend on order for what seems like forever. Nothing to report...period. I'm in NMB, waiting, and waiting, and that's my story at the present time. I hope all you folks are having fun doing your thing. Almost forgot, it has gone from 2021 to 2022, and now 2023.
Sponsored