First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received an invitation from Ford to register for the In-Vehicle Experience. It would appear that you can register for a date and time slot prior to arrival. Did everyone receive this invite or is it a regional email? I head back to work on Wednesday the 31st so Tuesday would be the one and only day that I could attend. Very happy to find that it's not a race at 0900 on Tuesday to get a time slot.

Ford Bronco Moab, UT Bronco In-Vehicle Experience Screenshot_20210323-094852_Gmail
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They're running ride alongs in Moab that week as part of a vendor event during EJS. Cool that you got a specific invite to it.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received it as well, could be fun.

OP
OP

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking forward to it. Just happy I'm not going to have to wake up at 2 in the morning, drive, and try to be first when the expo gates open. I'll take organization over a free for all any day of the week. If nothing else, I'll know if this is going to work out for Tuesday before ever leaving the house. I'm really hopeful they will have something in Cyber Orange. It would be great to see it before my VIN gets assigned.
Sponsored