First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4 Adventure Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yesterday I took the plunge and installed the mobridge kit with a gearshade box with a dual voice coil l7t. I am worried i wired this wrong i took both reds and wired to the connection on the inside of the box same with black. I then took the I wired it all up but last night all I had was the six main speakers but nothing from the center or the subwoofer. This morning I get up and all I have is static and I am worried about damaging my speakers. Is there a number to call for tech support or only the email correspondence? If I pull the big connection on the main amp will I still be able to drive my car until I can really diagnosis the problem?
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just pull the fuse on the amp and you should be fine until you can figure it out.

I'm trying to figure out how you wired it based on your description, but would probably need to a photo. @mObridge is also fairly active on this forum, so you can always message them directly and figure out the best way to get help.

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you pull the fuse out you will still be able to operate everything else in the car. Give me a ring and we can figure out what's gone wrong
213 401-0127
Sponsored