Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi
Ihave read few post about dimension of the BRONCO 4 Dr. some member take tape measure from many part interior, exterior , etc.... BUT nobody take the time or have the chance to inform the community BRONCO6G about the dimension exterior of the HARD TOP ( MIC or shadow black MODULAR) FOR THE FOUR DOORS.
Please for all member who buy Hard top and have to store this Top, front panels, center panels , and the rear clamshell and want to built a dedicated storage place for the HARD TOP WE NEED dimension ? PLEASE HELP US with the size and dimension Wide.long, height for build a adequate storage for this parts. THANKS YOU
BEST REGARD
TRACKTOY
Sponsored

OP
OP
TRACKTOY

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WE will be HAPPY to take MEASUREMENTS FOR you. DO you WANT tHe mEAsuRmEnTs in iNcHes OR meTRic ?
THANKS A LOT in inch it's best we use both in CANADA but old like me it's inch.

Broncus Amongus

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate to sound like a moron, but what is the actual difference between the mod versus mic top besides the color? Debating on changing my order.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TRACKTOY

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi ZackDanger you are a fantastick guy always patient and you give good answer but on this TOPIC , the question is : the dimension of THE SHADOW BLACK MODULAR HARD TOP MEasure in inch maybe the MIC TOP as the same dimension ??????
i can' t use the search on the forum because nobody have furnished the size. but for the other guy who ask question on this TOPIC it's a LAZY GUY they don't use the search button on this FORUM .... BUT YOU ZACK DANGER YOU ARE A FINE GUY.
TRACKTOY

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi ZackDanger you are a fantastick guy always patient and you give good answer but on this TOPIC , the question is : the dimension of THE SHADOW BLACK MODULAR HARD TOP MEasure in inch maybe the MIC TOP as the same dimension ??????
i can' t use the search on the forum because nobody have furnished the size. but for the other guy who ask question on this TOPIC it's a LAZY GUY they don't use the search button on this FORUM .... BUT YOU ZACK DANGER YOU ARE A FINE GUY.
TRACKTOY
There is no indication that the MIC and Mod tops have different dimensions. It would stand to reason they are exactly the same in that regard, as they both have to mate up with the same body shell / mounting points.

The *only* difference I could imagine might be a very subtle (mm or so) increase in height if the outer shell is a thicker material.... but practicably they would still be the same.
Sponsored