Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the new Bronco announcements I am now more confused than ever about the timing of my order. Who knows who will get a 2021 and when? Still patiently waiting to see if I make the cut but totally confused.........

Reservation time stamp
Dealer allocations
Change in dealer allocations
Late delivery items
2022 delivery items

My head is spinning.

White Wildtrak with MIC hard top and LUX 7/15 time stamp.
There's this thing called May. Machinating over possible delays or delivery dates before then is tantamount to masochism.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not sure why everyone expects their dealer to have all the information.
Sure some dealers are superb at communicating and others seem like they know nothing.

But at the end of the day NO dealer knows when you’ll get your bronco because there are way too many variables. The only thing a dealer can do right now is guess (which is what we’re all doing with the information given to us).

The ONLY people that will have a real idea of when your bronco will be expected for build/delivery is Ford.
They’re crunching numbers as we speak.

We have to be patient until May to get each of our personalized delivery answers. That’s just the hard truth.
For the most part, the forum is going to be the source for the most up-to-date and most accurate interpretation of all things Bronco.

The one exception to that was the Dealer Allocation Estimation. If they had followed Ford's request, and advise their order holders where they fell in relation to the estimation, it would have at least provided people with a 6 month window... which we could probably extrapolated even further to a quarter window.

Ford Bronco More confused than ever Allocation Rank Breakdown

I agree that really, in May we'll know *A LOT* more. That will reveal not only how many Bronco Ford thinks they can build in MY21, but also allow us to graph production rate changes and be able to extrapolate a ton of other useful info.

As far as the OP goes, I believe they have a good chance at a MY21... but without knowing the Dealer Allocation, who's to say.

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The bright side of probably getting bumped to 2022 (7/20 reservation) is that there is almost no chance that the first MY of this vehicle doesn't have a mess of production/quality issues. Maybe some will be worked out before they get to building mine.
Precisely why I am leasing
Sponsored