Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just learned that Marshall Ford in O'Fallon Missouri has a CG Bronco Sport on hand. I decided to stop by to get a personal view as well as take some video and photos. You can obviously tell from the images that it was cloudy but helped me make a final decision on whether or not this color was for me. Suffice to say I have ruled out CG IMO. The 52 second video was too long to post in thread so I uploaded it to youtube: https://youtu.be/ZorJfA8VqRg

20201203_130932.jpg

20201203_130942.jpg

20201203_131007.jpg

20201203_130955.jpg
Sponsored

Mississippi Man

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you so much! If you can get some pics when the sun is out, that would be awesome. Thanks again.

MAFD

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just learned that Marshall Ford in O'Fallon Missouri has a CG Bronco Sport on hand. I decided to stop by to get a personal view as well as take some video and photos. You can obviously tell from the images that it was cloudy but helped me make a final decision on whether or not this color was for me. Suffice to say I have ruled out CG IMO. The 52 second video was too long to post in thread so I uploaded it to youtube: https://youtu.be/ZorJfA8VqRg

Ford Bronco More Photos and video of Cactus Gray / Bonco Sport 20201203_130955

What made you change your mind?

OP
OP
Brehus

Brehus

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you so much! If you can get some pics when the sun is out, that would be awesome. Thanks again.
I will try to get back over there to obtain some better sunny day photos, but here is another link to the same Bronco Sport from one of the sale reps at the dealer taken in better lighting. Hope this helps.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brehus

Brehus

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What made you change your mind?
I felt it had more of a minty green undertone to it and expected a little more of a grayish tone. It was one of my 2 favorite colors of choice but as soon as I saw it in person I felt completely different about it. I mean as soon as I rounded the corner and saw it I knew it wasn't my color.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I felt it had more of a minty green undertone to it and expected a little more of a grayish tone. It was one of my 2 favorite colors of choice but as soon as I saw it in person I felt completely different about it. I mean as soon as I rounded the corner and saw it I knew it wasn't my color.
I'm headed to Alton Monday to get my order in.. I'm hoping they have few sports now and maybe a mustang in FJG. I'd like to see it myself in person too!!

OP
OP
Brehus

Brehus

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will try to get back over there to obtain some better sunny day photos, but here is another link to the same Bronco Sport from one of the sale reps at the dealer taken in better lighting. Hope this helps.
BTW, disregard the salesman's comments in the video.. I was told this particular Bronco was not for sale. Supposedly, Ford is making the dealer utilize this one as a service loaner for public exposure so its going to be at this dealership for awhile. We shall see about that.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It reminds me a lot of the Toyota's Lunar Rock color. Cactus is a nice color but I'm leaning towards Iconic Silver.
Ford Bronco More Photos and video of Cactus Gray / Bonco Sport d6e124117d74cb8cb7787f8220b9c680

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brehus

Brehus

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A friend of mine used to own a 2010-11 Honda Element that I would say is a comparative color.

Ford Bronco More Photos and video of Cactus Gray / Bonco Sport 1607030644500

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What's you first color choice ?

Reactions: Ksm
OP
OP
Brehus

Brehus

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What's you first color choice ?
I am 90% sold on Antimatter Blue but again, I think this is a color I will need to see in person before a final ruling can be made. I've been scouring Ford lots in the area for one but haven't had any luck. If Antimatter Blue isn't what I expect then Area 51 it is.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like it.

Rustytuna

Base
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Base
Funny this is exactly what I was hoping for, more green than gray. I’ll be able to see it soon I know two local dealers are getting a CG sport in by mid December.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Funny this is exactly what I was hoping for, more green than gray. I’ll be able to see it soon I know two local dealers are getting a CG sport in by mid December.
Part of me hopes we are delayed until January so we get a chance to see these colors on some other Fords prior to ordering.
Sponsored