Sponsored

Mountains2metal 2 door cargo shelf. (UPDATE)

OP
OP
Specalt

Specalt

First Edition
First Name
Spec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 21 first edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good on you to be objective about it over the evolution of the thread.
Nick's a good dude and his staff have been nothing but great when I've met any of them at events.
He really is a small business owner putting in a ton of hours like most do to carve out something lucrative and fulfilling. All the while battling against overseas copies robbing him of his piece of the pie with what he offers.
Glad ya'll worked it out and glad you and he both took the high road in the end.
I never want to blast any one especially in the first few hours of a problem.

As far as this thread I was just relaying an experience. I appreciate people defend my side and the side from M2M. My first reaction was knee jerk anyones would be. You spend a good amount of cash on some thing and it's not what you though yeah it's fair to be defensive.

I also posted to see if I was wrong. Mabe my instal was bad, mabey I miss read the website. I wanted to get eye on what I was looking. Some people saw what I saw, that gave me the conformation I needed to make my own assessment.

Some people went a bit hard on the situation. They are write too. But I believe not enough time had passed for Amy resolution. I had literally been lime 5 hours, after business hours on a holiday. I don't think it's far to go after anyone in the amount of time.

The people that defended M2M were right. A great company and good people. That's all that matters. I hope this thread did not turn away customers. I hope the update will turn people back to them.
Sponsored

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The detailed reply here was an extra effort that should be commended. @HighVelocity do you know what time of year it is and what people in America, regardless of beliefs, do this time of year? This is peak season for spending time with family and friends.
Jesus H. Christ on rubber crutches. I didn't ask M2M to drive to the OPs house and pick the parts up in person, just to consider their wording in an email. That doesn't seem all that unreasonable, no matter what time of year it is.

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

: Update:

I just got off the phone with Nick Martin.

Form my experience this far M2M is a great company. I sent him an email after the one I posed here asking that he give me a call and he did.

We did come to a resolution. He was offering me a full refund and he was supper apologetic abut the miscommunication on the web site. I understand stuff like that happens. To adress his first email to me we was apologetic about that as well.

I chose not to take any refund or discount (I would just have to buy another system any way).

I did give him a pich for an idea to make the shelf work in a way that would be better for the 2 door. Or atleast the way I had intended to use the flip up shelf. Both on the 2 door and 4 door. If he takes the idea great, if he does not, that's okay too. It would be his time and money to resech and R&D what I piched to him.

My idea was to make the shelf quick release, and add some legs to make a table.

I was looking at the fold up verson because it was all ready detachable from the front. I'm my mind if it had spring pins in the back you just pull out the pins and the shelf would come out. Having the fixed shelf limits the hight of an item in the back of the 2door. In the 4 door just fold out of the way.

So hopefully there will be a quick take out shelf for the 2 door, mabe not a fold up.

Nick said he liked the idea and he would look into it. That's all I can ask.

From my interaction with he was polite receptive and just a good guy.

I do not owe them anything to say that. I will say the kept a customer.
Glad you got it all worked out. I will also say, if you ever make it out to an event like Super Cel East or the like where they have a booth, you should go say hello. Nick will be the one who loosely resembles a Sasquatch 😂

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great products, but lousy product descriptions and photos.
Good products I think from my experience. I couldn't say great products as they are quite simple, extremely heavy, and a very premium price. I have the rear side window Molly panel for a four door and it's one size fits both sides, despite the fact that they should be two different panels due to two different openings. Also you don't get two which really wasn't very obvious when I first bought it. Maybe I just assumed too much for that price tag!

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
: Update:

I just got off the phone with Nick Martin.

Form my experience this far M2M is a great company. I sent him an email after the one I posed here asking that he give me a call and he did.

We did come to a resolution. He was offering me a full refund and he was supper apologetic abut the miscommunication on the web site. I understand stuff like that happens. To adress his first email to me we was apologetic about that as well.

I chose not to take any refund or discount (I would just have to buy another system any way).

I did give him a pich for an idea to make the shelf work in a way that would be better for the 2 door. Or atleast the way I had intended to use the flip up shelf. Both on the 2 door and 4 door. If he takes the idea great, if he does not, that's okay too. It would be his time and money to resech and R&D what I piched to him.

My idea was to make the shelf quick release, and add some legs to make a table.

I was looking at the fold up verson because it was all ready detachable from the front. I'm my mind if it had spring pins in the back you just pull out the pins and the shelf would come out. Having the fixed shelf limits the hight of an item in the back of the 2door. In the 4 door just fold out of the way.

So hopefully there will be a quick take out shelf for the 2 door, mabe not a fold up.

Nick said he liked the idea and he would look into it. That's all I can ask.

From my interaction with he was polite receptive and just a good guy.

I do not owe them anything to say that. I will say the kept a customer.
Glad it all worked out and that they made things right. Some people on here can say all they want it was all just flaming the company, but an issue was brought up about a product and made aware to others. The fact that @Mountains2Metal was responsive on this thread and made things right only makes me respect their company even more and more likely to buy something from them. Too bad I missed the medicine cabinet sale.

Last edited:

Sponsored

PHAZFREQ

Base
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 2-Door, Base, Manual, EruptionG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wanted to give Mountains2Metal a kudos on great customer support, good products that are solid and look great. I purchased the Rear Cargo Tray 2D bundle and just finished installing today.

Now, when the first bundle came, I was shipped the wrong Molle panels with the package with the right hardware and support brackets. I received the 2D upper Molle panels for the side windows. I contacted M2M and they speedily shipped me the right Molle panels for my package along with the hardware to install the back side window Molle panels. Yes, they said keep the wrong ones and here is the rest of the package to install the side Molle panels and the the correct Molle panels for the rear cargo tray. No hassles and customer support was super friendly and awesome.

I choose the M2M Rear Cargo Tray / Shelf because it sits lower than the others I investigated and with stuff stored on the shelf, my rear view while driving is NOT blocked (normal stuff as seen in the pictures). I am sure when I load it up for road trips, camping / overlanding, that may change.
@Mountains2Metal

Products:
Rear Cargo Tray 2D bundle - https://mountains2metal.com/rear-cargo-tray-rear-cargo-molle-panels-2d-bundle/
Side Window Roll Bar Molle 2D - https://mountains2metal.com/rear-roll-bar-molle-2d/

I will update once I install the "Side Window Roll Bar Molle 2D", might as well! ; )

Ford Bronco Mountains2metal 2 door cargo shelf. (UPDATE) M2M_4
Ford Bronco Mountains2metal 2 door cargo shelf. (UPDATE) M2M_3
Ford Bronco Mountains2metal 2 door cargo shelf. (UPDATE) M2M_2

Ford Bronco Mountains2metal 2 door cargo shelf. (UPDATE) M2M_5

Ford Bronco Mountains2metal 2 door cargo shelf. (UPDATE) M2M_6

Last edited:

Mountains2Metal

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150, 67 Bronco, 94 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wanted to give Mountains2Metal a kudos on great customer support, good products that are solid and look great. I purchased the Rear Cargo Tray 2D bundle and just finished installing today.

Now, when the first bundle came, I was shipped the wrong Molle panels with the package with the right hardware and support brackets. I received the 2D upper Molle panels for the side windows. I contacted M2M and they speedily shipped me the right Molle panels for my package along with the hardware to install the back side window Molle panels. Yes, they said keep the wrong ones and here is the rest of the package to install the side Molle panels and the the correct Molle panels for the rear cargo tray. No hassles and customer support was super friendly and awesome.

I choose the M2M Rear Cargo Tray / Shelf because it sits lower than the others I investigated and with stuff stored on the shelf, my rear view while driving is NOT blocked (normal stuff as seen in the pictures). I am sure when I load it up for road trips, camping / overlanding, that may change.
@Mountains2Metal

Products:
Rear Cargo Tray 2D bundle - https://mountains2metal.com/rear-cargo-tray-rear-cargo-molle-panels-2d-bundle/
Side Window Roll Bar Molle 2D - https://mountains2metal.com/rear-roll-bar-molle-2d/

I will update once I install the "Side Window Roll Bar Molle 2D", might as well! ; )

Thank you for working with us on our shipping mishap. We are humans and we screw up occasionally. I'm glad you like the products! Let us know on the roll bar MOLLES! :p
Sponsored