Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2023 4Runner, soon to be 2024 Tacoma
Yeah, that's a lot of drag added on the highway. You can literally hear the MPG's dropping. Sometimes I wonder what TFL thinks is going to happen when they do videos like this.

It's plainly obvious that if you add a flat vertical surface to the top of any vehicle the MPG's are going to go down. In other news, the sky is blue, the sun is bright and the ocean is filled with water.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
they cleared 23mpg with a GFC RTT that's literally jacked over the shark fin. LMFAO. Should be great MPGs on the hybrids. Wish the OR iForceMax came in a 6' bed...

I mean...filming the whole damn test drive though. If it was some ladies, maybe. just show the numbers, jabronis

R.A.N.M.J.

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
they cleared 23mpg with a GFC RTT that's literally jacked over the shark fin. LMFAO. Should be great MPGs on the hybrids. Wish the OR iForceMax came in a 6' bed...

I mean...filming the whole damn test drive though. If it was some ladies, maybe. just show the numbers, jabronis
Yeah, I guess I was just eye-rolling the feigned surprise at the end of the video that they lost "only" 13% fuel economy. That's not an insignificant amount.

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Yeah, that's a lot of drag added on the highway. You can literally hear the MPG's dropping. Sometimes I wonder what TFL thinks is going to happen when they do videos like this.

It's plainly obvious that if you add a flat vertical surface to the top of any vehicle the MPG's are going to go down. In other news, the sky is blue, the sun is bright and the ocean is filled with water.
Of course its obvious. Thats not the point of these tests.

The point is to determine how much it drops and how that compares to other vehicles.

R.A.N.M.J.

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Is the iForceMax not coming in the 6' bed? I didn't know that.

BourbonRunner

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, German Money Pit, Rusty Toyota
Of course its obvious. Thats not the point of these tests.

The point is to determine how much it drops and how that compares to other vehicles.
I beg to differ. The point of the video, its length, content, and dragging out of the most crucial bit of info there is only to increase the monetizing of the video on YouTube.

Otherwise 30 seconds could have covered this.
Sponsored