Sponsored

My Bronco has been on order for over 18 months!

scott1957

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have checked with the dealer and they can't tell me when I will receive it. I am planning to go to the top one on this, James Farley the President CEO of Ford.
He will be a Laguna Seca raceway next month to race his AC Cobra in the reunion races. The race cost $100 to get in and in the Pits I will have a talk with him as my friend races against him and he knows him.
Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have checked with the dealer and they can't tell me when I will receive it. I am planning to go to the top one on this, James Farley the President CEO of Ford.
He will be a Laguna Seca raceway next month to race his AC Cobra in the reunion races. The race cost $100 to get in and in the Pits I will have a talk with him as my friend races against him and he knows him.
Ford Bronco My Bronco has been on order for over 18 months! 71D0529A-6E9D-4869-8F3C-78325F617EFA

MintChip

Wildtrak
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch (4DR)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I waited about 2yrs for mine and feel your pain. Last month the dealer texted me and said it was here, and now it’s home! Absolutely love it. Hang in there.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, most people on this board waited over 2 years. We have first week reservation holders (I'm one) that still do not have a Bronco in their Driveway.

"Hang in there"
Sponsored