Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Arcadia, VW Tiguan, Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Everyone agrees Ford has done a poor job of scheduling and handling the demand. That said those who have waited have said it was worth the wait (I'm in the same boat. As you waiting...)

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Purchase an inexpensive used vehicle to get you by until delivery. You risk a lot less on depreciation and will still be able to get what you are really wanting. There doesn't seem to be a reason that it has to be an all-or-nothing situation.

Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
With all due respect, if your Bronco isn't or wasn't trapped on Dirt, Ice, now Mud mountain....and you aren't a day one res holder....

Get in line behind all of the other frustrated and mistreated Ford customers.

OP
OP
pbrem22

pbrem22

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
pbrem22

pbrem22

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With all due respect, if your Bronco isn't or wasn't trapped on Dirt, Ice, now Mud mountain....and you aren't a day one res holder....

Get in line behind all of the other frustrated and mistreated Ford customers.
Ya I may fall to buying over MSRP at some point depends on the next few months. I didn’t order long ago but still wanna get rid of my Wrangler and be driving the bronco

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen these posts for well over a year now. I'm one of tens of thousands of other day 1 reservations without a scheduled build date

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ya I may fall to buying over MSRP at some point depends on the next few months. I didn’t order long ago but still wanna get rid of my Wrangler and be driving the bronco
Yeah I see now your signature says you ordered in February, nearly 4 months after the order banks opened for 2022 and not long before Ford shut down all 2022 orders.

Your complaints are going to fall on deaf ears. Especially because mine was built before you ordered and sat longer than you've waited before it got delivered, and I'm one of the lucky ones.

But, we're all frustrated and we all hear you.

Sponsored
OP
OP
pbrem22

pbrem22

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I see now your signature says you ordered in February, nearly 4 months after the order banks opened for 2022 and not long before Ford shut down all 2022 orders.

Your complaints are going to fall on deaf ears. Especially because mine was built before you ordered and sat longer than you've waited before it got delivered, and I'm one of the lucky ones.

But, we're all frustrated and we all hear you.
I understand I just ordered basically compared to most. Just when you here one thing from a dealership it kinda sucks that you’ll end up waiting a year. I can’t imagine how frustrated you reservation day 1 or 2021 orders. I hope you get it soon

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just don’t think my Bronco is ever coming. I need a new car badly and really wanted this car to come. The dealer told me 3-4 months if I were to order a soft top. Now I probably won’t see the vehicle until 2023. Anyone else losing hope like I am? Just seems like everyday a new issue occurs and that it isn’t getting better.
Considering some of us are day one hour one reservation holders and still waiting 3 to 4 months doesn't seem that bad. Also considering some of those same reservation holders have been told they won't see their Bronco's until 2024, a 2023 delivery date is also not that bad.

If you need a new car so badly why would you order a Bronco? There's no way you could have possibly thought you were going to get a quick build, unless maybe you bought a Raptor.

OP
OP
pbrem22

pbrem22

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your build is pretty simple...since you ordered so late in the game, ford will probably reward you very soon with a build date so they can keep kicking those whiney day 1 res holders in the nuts!
Ya well that would be a miracle. but I hope they don’t because they should give those res holders their broncos before everyone else. It all doesn’t make sense
Sponsored