Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone please give me the measurements of the space between the headrest posts? I'm looking to utilize some paracord & carabiners for hanging things heavier than the molle panel allows. I'll hook the carabiner to the opposite headrest post when not in use so it won't flail around during a crash (for rear passenger safety). Then when I want to use one I'll unhook the carabiner and hang whatever I'm transporting behind the seat. Planning to use something like the pic attached but with a bigger 100% steel or aluminum carabiner. Orange to match my BL trim!! :)

Ford Bronco Need headrest post measurements 1639074982652
Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can someone please give me the measurements of the space between the headrest posts? I'm looking to utilize some paracord & carabiners for hanging things heavier than the molle panel allows. I'll hook the carabiner to the opposite headrest post when not in use so it won't flail around during a crash (for rear passenger safety). Then when I want to use one I'll unhook the carabiner and hang whatever I'm transporting behind the seat. Planning to use something like the pic attached but with a bigger 100% steel or aluminum carabiner. Orange to match my BL trim!! :)

Ford Bronco Need headrest post measurements 1639074982652
Back seats? Don't know if it matters, but 2-door or 4-door? Space between the two posts for one headrest, or the space from one headrest post to the next headrest post?

OP
OP
theguda

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Back seats? Don't know if it matters, but 2-door or 4-door? Space between the two posts for one headrest, or the space from one headrest post to the next headrest post?
My order is a 4 door. I'd like the space between the two posts on each headrest. I'm sure they're less than a foot apart but I'd like to know the exact #

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My order is a 4 door. I'd like the space between the two posts on each headrest. I'm sure they're less than a foot apart but I'd like to know the exact #
Back seats, yes?

Sponsored
OP
OP
theguda

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model