Needed: SoCal Bronco6G Members on 1/22 for SCORCH Scout vs. Wranglers

SCORCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping for a Rig
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The comment we got the most from our first video that featured Bronco6G member Paul was that they wanted to see the rigs do some harder stuff. So we set up a SCORCH Scout for this Saturday 1/22. The problem is we just found out Paul can't make it. He's our one Bronco-owning member (out of 1300+ members).

We can use one or two Bronco owners to rep Bronco6G Nation on a six-rig ride full of beefy Wranglers and Toyotas. While there are workarounds for all the hard stuff, we'd love to have an experienced driver step up who feels comfortable with a bunch of flex mixed in with their fun. You (and Bronco6G) will be featured in our follow up to our first video (2k views and counting so far) plus you'll get a chance to check out one of SoCal's iconic trails... Cleghorn Ridge.

The ride details and original video are below. If you want in, DM me for RSVP details and tell me a little about your rig and experience.

ABOUT THE SCOUT

Cleghorn Ridge is a fairly easy fire road with fairly uneasy off-shoots. It similar to the nearby Pilot Rock Truck Trail but the challenges on the optional off shoots are reportedly more difficult.

The best way to get a sense of the trail is to read some reviews.

Here is All Trails reviews for West heading East... https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/california/cleghorn-ridge-trail

and here is Trails Off Road report of heading East to West... https://www.trailsoffroad.com/trails/111-2n47-cleghorn-ridge

or you can watch this two minute video highlighting the flexiest parts of the off-shoots...

The plan on 1/22 is to run it in one direction taking as many off shoots as possible (for those who want to) then run it back in the other direction taking mostly the easy route. Details will be worked out with input from all drivers in the days prior to the scout. You will be asked to sign a video and liability waiver.

Send me a DM with any questions.

THE VIDEO

You would be in the follow up to this video where we all first met Bronco6G member Paul. The next one will be more focused on off-road capability...

(please support with a like and subscribe to the channel)

Sponsored

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Need to be a 4 door? Or not this time?

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2-door totally welcome. Thanks for asking.
Cool, want sure if you were still evaluating the 4door and preferred only that. I'm down to go. But I'll only have time to go one direction if I can get up there. Have to make sure nothing is going on at home
Sponsored