First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi I am a newbie and on my second Bronco order as I started the process 18 months ago and then was told I had to pay $5k over for the typical "market adjustment"

Fast forward to May 2023 and another dealer told me they would sell me a Bronco at MSRP but I had to place an order. I was told on Monday May 1st that the order backs were open and went on line on May 2nd to build my 2 Door 2.7 Outer Banks Bronco. My order was confirmed on May 3rd by Ford via email.

I was surprised to receive an email the very next day on May 4th that my order was being built the week of June 26th and my Bronco was assigned a VIN #.

Last week I received an updated build date email from Ford that my Bronco would now be built the week of June 19th. I hope the date is correct as I'm really excited to finally get one! Anyone have updates on if the build dates are correct or if you can count on what is communicate from Ford?
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Build dates will come and go...count on nothing from Ford for communication. Most important thing is to get a signed DORA from the dealer stating the actual selling price.

OP
OP
Jpargo

Jpargo

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks as I put down my $500 deposit and have a signed Bill of Sale.
Sponsored