Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey Y'all,
After that first set of A/T on the BD 17" High Gloss, what's the biggest tire (most appropriate cuz 35's may be pushing it) that can fit on those stock wheels? Totally for the cool factor, ain't gonna lie!
Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

315-70-17 will fit the wheel fine. Whether the factory wheel offset will allow a tire that size is a different story.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depends on the tire too. Most 315s call for an 8.5, stock BD is 8” I believe or that’s what has been communicated on the forum. I don’t think the 315 is going to fit the wheel well or meet frame clearance with the factory offset and no lift, based on the badlands overland concept without SQ already stuffing the tires, but time will tell.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the 285 or 305 K02s will look just fine on it. BUT we are all waiting on rim offsets to find out. The quickest way is to see what the offset is on the 17" rim on the BL 33" compared to the BD rim.

If we could just get them in the same parking lot for 5 minutes we would know. I wish someone had done it at the hotel the other night when they were all there.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

UrbanBigfoot

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
315-70-17 will fit the wheel fine. Whether the factory wheel offset will allow a tire that size is a different story.
Thanks so much
I think the 285 or 305 K02s will look just fine on it. BUT we are all waiting on rim offsets to find out. The quickest way is to see what the offset is on the 17" rim on the BL 33" compared to the BD rim.

If we could just get them in the same parking lot for 5 minutes we would know. I wish someone had done it at the hotel the other night when they were all there.
When on the B & P, the 17" gloss said it's also on the Wildtrack and 1st Edition. The difference is that"beauty ring." They are similar but not the same wheel IMO. Anyway, I sent my build into the dealer. I kept it as accessory-free as I could so I can have options for toys later. The tires could be a bit wider and taller imo, but I can live with the stock offerings NP. Thanks folks