First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey all! New to the Bronco family and in FL. I've been searching lots for a bit and finally bought my 2023 Black Diamond 2 door yesterday. Traded in from a F-150 and really enjoying the smaller vehicle. It's Azure Gray and has the mid package, 2.7 EB, and 10-speed. Looking forward to coastal fun with it! I haven't had an opportunity to take any good photos of it yet, but here's a driveway pic.

Ford Bronco New Black Diamond Owner IMG_0857
Sponsored

Spiniker

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey all! New to the Bronco family and in FL. I've been searching lots for a bit and finally bought my 2023 Black Diamond 2 door yesterday. Traded in from a F-150 and really enjoying the smaller vehicle. It's Azure Gray and has the mid package, 2.7 EB, and 10-speed. Looking forward to coastal fun with it! I haven't had an opportunity to take any good photos of it yet, but here's a driveway pic.

Congrats! Ive had the same trim and pkg since 21 . I love it ,looks just like a 66 but with modern flare.the 2.7 makes it takeoff like a rocket. I beat a dodge ram with hemi at a light when i was in sport mode. Mines oxford white. Good luck with it.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Congrats, Chris! We sure hope you love being behind the wheel!

OP
OP
Swiftblaze

Swiftblaze

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats! Ive had the same trim and pkg since 21 . I love it ,looks just like a 66 but with modern flare.the 2.7 makes it takeoff like a rocket. I beat a dodge ram with hemi at a light when i was in sport mode. Mines oxford white. Good luck with it.
Thanks! Yeah, I do love the classic look of it with modern touches. Completely agree with the 2.7 taking off like a rocket. My F-150 was the 3.5 EB, and the 2.7 EB in the Bronco definitely feels faster. Of course, it's also a lot smaller.

OP
OP
Swiftblaze

Swiftblaze

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats, Chris! We sure hope you love being behind the wheel!
Thanks! It definitely is a blast to drive, and looking forward to some fun on the coast this weekend. :)
Sponsored