Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I wish there was a 90’ turned down lip on the back that would hide the bolts for a cleaner look.
like my cheesy photo shop below
Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco Raptor ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions 81683200-9263-4385-A1B2-5A6207B0BBCF

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Attached are a few mock up pictures with BD Squadron light. The mount wasn’t intended for the lights to be hung upside down, but you can probably make it work.

Like I mentioned in a previous post, you’ll have to drill new holes in the mount to use these lights.

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco Raptor ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions 81683200-9263-4385-A1B2-5A6207B0BBCF
A while back there was some interest from a customer regarding mounting Baja Designs Squadron lights on our chase light mount.

@TXrigg was kind enough to share a photo of them installed on his Bronco Raptor.

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco Raptor ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions Raptor_Squadron.JPEG

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for all the support! These Chase Light Mounts are really flying off our shelves lately.

Here is another customer provided image with Baja S2 light installed.

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco Raptor ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions Raptor

Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just installed mine…but I think you sent me the wrong Lugnuts, the Braptor uses a 21mm socket for the lugnuts, you sent 19mm lug nuts and the beveled area where the 19mm lug nut touches the rim is a lot smaller than the stock 21mm.
My custom light works in running and brake mode, and now I can see out of the back window and be legal.
Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco Raptor ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions IMG_6150
Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco Raptor ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions IMG_6149

Sponsored

APEX REX

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor and 21 2D Base 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This bracket is a nice option. However, I have a fair amount of offroad experience, both in snow and dirt/dusty conditions. To get the most benefit from a chase light, it should be located higher.

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just installed mine…but I think you sent me the wrong Lugnuts, the Braptor uses a 21mm socket for the lugnuts, you sent 19mm lug nuts and the beveled area where the 19mm lug nut touches the rim is a lot smaller than the stock 21mm.
My custom light works in running and brake mode, and now I can see out of the back window and be legal.
Thanks for posting. Your brake light turned out great and it's the first once that I've seen like that.

The reason that we opted to machine our lugs to accept a 19mm socket is that most aftermarket wheels will not allow you to use or fit a 21mm socket within the lug bore. We recommend keeping a tool like this in your vehicle:

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco Raptor ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions 19mm

As far as the size of the taper, the degree is the exact same as the factory wheel, but it has the appearance that it is smaller due to smaller diameter of the lug nut.

This bracket is a nice option. However, I have a fair amount of offroad experience, both in snow and dirt/dusty conditions. To get the most benefit from a chase light, it should be located higher.
Thanks for your feedback. We agree that higher is better.

We designed our mount to be easy to install without permanent modification to the truck and put the chase light as high as possible.

Through our testing, we've found that the spare tire location is in direct line of sight for the driver that is following behind. We've tested our setup in extremely dry / dusty conditions, and it works great for seeing the lead vehicle.

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco Raptor ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions 1K4A5775

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rosalieee

Raptor
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, BMW M3 Competition X-Drive
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Is there a center hole to mount only one light or did someone modify the bracket in the above photo? Is everyone wiring these to the AUX wiring behind the trim panel on the passenger side?

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a center hole to mount only one light or did someone modify the bracket in the above photo? Is everyone wiring these to the AUX wiring behind the trim panel on the passenger side?
Yes, we are running these to the AUX switch using the pass-through wire that Ford leave on the passenger side.

The user drilled a center hole because they wanted to install only one chase light.

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco Raptor ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions 1705612540076

Sponsored

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just mounted 2 diode dynamics on the fast intentions bracket using the DD wiring harness.

The harness ties into rear tail light to allow the lights to be used for reverse and as parking lights. It also includes a seperate harness to to tie into Aux lead so you can have lights on full time (chase). The harness is perfectly sized to go where it needs to go and is well built.

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have Baja Designs lights in-stock and ready for anyone who purchases a chase light mount.

Package pricing available when purchasing lights with your chase light mount.

We can also build a harness for those that are interested upon special request.

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco Raptor ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions Instructions_Main_Image

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco Raptor ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions Braptor UNI_3

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco Raptor ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions Bronco_Raptor_CLM_2

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This question was asked in the regular Bronco thread, but I thought I'd share for our Raptor customers also.

We offer a wiring harness for our chase light to make connection easy with Baja Designs S2 lights which have Weatherpack connectors.

We are routing our wiring harness through the pass through gromet located on the rear door behind your spare tire. We use Weatherpack connectors so that you can quickly disconnect your lights and remove your spare tire in the event that you have a flat tire. Our available harness makes it easy install our chase light setup!

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco Raptor ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions Instructions_Main_Image

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco Raptor ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions 9

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco Raptor ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions 14

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco Raptor ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions 8

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco Raptor ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions 10

Ford Bronco NEW! Bronco Raptor ”UNI” Chase Light Mount by Fast Intentions 34