First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All the locals in GVL, we need to get a trip to some trails after delivery. I just posted the deal that we set-up with Two Rivers Ford, just outside of Nashville. For those who don't know, I think it is the second best option in the area. Stephens in WV has some additional savings but more concerned about allocation. Matt Barker at Two Rivers (VP of Dealership) has been very pleasant to work with and their customer service is excellent!
Yeh I'm in downtown Greenville and when deliveries start to happen we definitely need to put together a drive for everyone in the upstate or meet at cars and coffee. I am currently reserved with stephens but I am growing concerned with allocation like you mentioned. A third option is that dealer down in New Orleans that is matching Stephens deal. I know its a bit further but I might just consider it.
Sponsored

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeh I'm in downtown Greenville and when deliveries start to happen we definitely need to put together a drive for everyone in the upstate or meet at cars and coffee. I am currently reserved with stephens but I am growing concerned with allocation like you mentioned. A third option is that dealer down in New Orleans that is matching Stephens deal. I know its a bit further but I might just consider it.
Yea, I saw that and I was tempted since I am from Texas but that is just a long long driver and I don't want to put that much mileage on it that quick...plus that drive doesn't really have anything scenic to it..