Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone know when in the year does this go until? Imagine the ski mountain will take their land/lots back over quickly into Nov.
Last reservation?
I asked about this when we were there and they said the NH Off Roadeo is the only one that will shut down for 1/2 year or so as it’s the only one in a winter environment (and at a ski resort). They said they would close likely sometime in October and re open in April or so.
Sponsored

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone know which hotel(s) are closest to the off roadeo?

BuckingBronco72

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Steele Hill is theyre “official” hotel but I had a bad experience with them and would not recommend them. I would recommend any hotel around the Tilton outlet mall. About the same distance from gunstock and you don’t have to go through back dirt roads if you don’t have your bronco yet. The Hampton Inn was nice.

BuckingBronco72

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone know when in the year does this go until? Imagine the ski mountain will take their land/lots back over quickly into Nov.
Last reservation?
I was told since it’s a ski resort they have to be out sometime in Oct and would put everything in storage so the ski lodge could get ready for the season. They would more than likely be back next year but this is the one location that could change locations. All 4 supposedly have funding for at least 2 years.

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I stayed at Steele Hill and it was fine. Not the nicest place I've ever been, but it was very adequate. It's about a 25 min drive to get to the Off Roadeo site though. You can camp on site at Gunstock Mtn if that's doable for you. That would be the closest place.

Sponsored

Tadel001

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘87 Defender 110 RHD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are headed up on the 29th for a 30th day at Gunstock. Flying into Portland Maine from BWI in Maryland. Staying at Steele Hill on Wednesday night and then back to Portland for Thursday and Friday. Not the easiest place to get to from Maryland.

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is our extended cut recap video we put together plus 2 places we camped at:
-Gunstock mountain campground (10-15 min walk to base camp)
-Alpaca farm 20 minutes away.

Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo New Hampshire EXTENDED CUT Of Trails + Base Camp | Our Bronco Life

Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo Camping At Base Camp! | New Hampshire | Our Bronco Life

Camping With Alpaca's Near The Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo New Hampshire | Our Bronco Life

96GreenBronco

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco XLT, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 7M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just Attended Yesterday. We had a great time and it was awesome to see and ride in Broncos. This experience has mostly been covered at this point by other forum members but ill just throw out some observations I had off the cuff

- No manual broncos except a preproduction one nobody could use. We expressed our dissappointment to the guides and they were sympathetic and said they would provide feedback to Ford so maybe if enough of us give this feedback we can get it changed.

-Guides and content were all great IMO. They were all oldschool offroad veterans and focused on teaching us when to use each tool like lockers, etc. I went in a little worried it was going to be all goat modes and trail cams and we didnt really do that. Also, we did a lot of engine breaking using the manual shifting mode on the auto transmission so that would cross over to those with Manuals on order like myself. There was no use of trail cams (I dont think any of the Badlands had the high package there, maybe the OBX or WT did)

-Did a little bit on trail recovery, kind of wish we did a little more but definitely learned a bit here

-Not sure Ive seen this mentioned anywhere else, but it seems like Wildtrack has only 1 rear recovery point, whereas Badlands have 2

-Soft top was really nice to have this day, I was impressed

-Audio did not seem as bad as everyone is saying, but I am by no means an audiophine. Rear speakers distort at about 3/4 volume though

-Riding in the back was very comfortable most of the day. Drivers seat is very roomy and adjustable

-MGV seems like a nice material, glad i got it.

-Everything had Sasquatch or Badlands. Guides said they like the goodyears so far. Ours had the "small" 33 inch BFG KO2s, which was a running joke we had with our instructor. In my small group sample size of 8, we had no issues doing what the sasquatch did. In fact on the one slippery obstacle with recovery practice, I noted both vehicles with the BFGs made it up with out recovery (my guest drove this part, no offroad exp), the ones with the Goodyears/sasquatch needed recovery help. Not sure if that is a weight/area thing but my overall impression is the BFGs did everything just as well as the sasquatch despite being smaller

-IMO best looking rig there was the 2 door velocity blue Basesquatch they had. Thing was sweet.

-Race Red really pops in the sun and looks more orange than CO. In fact Cyber Orange looks yellow to me. VB is a great color.

-All the online Cell phone pics of these rigs dont do it any justice to seeing in person. 4 door looked better proportioned in person than I thought and the 2 door is a work of art. I Need the space though (carseats)

-no pics do the terrain steepness any justice either. These things are like mountain goats on this course

If any questions, let me know, but I would recommend anyone to go and do this, it is worth it.

C'mon Ford: I paid for 3 guests and we got only 2 Yetis for the 4 of us

Last edited:

Kelleymarie212

Big Bend
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I called the Steele Hill resort yesterday during the day to see if there were rooms available and was told there were plenty. I told the employee that I would be driving all day and want sure if I was going to make it all the way that day so I was going to wait to reserve. I was told that was fine and that rooms would be available. I arrived a little after 10 pm after driving all day and the last 5 miles on dirt roads to attend the bronco off rodeo the next day. To make it worse I had to drive on these dirt roads in my Ford Focus because I have not been able to take delivery of my Bronco yet despite reserving day one. When I finally arrived after “living wild” and driving, traveling, and exploring all day I found 2 employees sitting at the check in counter doing nothing. I asked them if I could get a room to which I was told they were not competent enough to make a reservation and check me in. They said that the person that does reservations was off at 9 and there was nothing they could do. I travel a lot and have never came across a resort that would not check you in day of if there were rooms available. How is this the official hotel of off roadeo that wants you to “live wild?” I had a great experience at the off roadeo itself and Ethan was a great guide but to start the experience out the night before was just another disappointment in this process.
You didn’t miss anything. Quite dumpy for $250 a night

Sponsored

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what is the deal with the $200 deposit? The fine print when looking to sign up said it would be returned when you took delivery. Is everyone getting their deposit back after the event?

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So what is the deal with the $200 deposit? The fine print when looking to sign up said it would be returned when you took delivery. Is everyone getting their deposit back after the event?
I went on 8/28 and got $250 refunded last week (for bronco being delayed), then when you take delivery you get the other $200 refunded/back. I’m on dirt mountain so hopefully we will take delivery in next month or so.

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went on 8/28 and got $250 refunded last week (for bronco being delayed), then when you take delivery you get the other $200 refunded/back. I’m on dirt mountain so hopefully we will take delivery in next month or so.
Did you have a guest, hence the $250? I'm not sure how the 3rd party offering the offroadio tracks actual bronco deliveries. I don't have faith I'd see that $200 ever again.

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you have a guest, hence the $250? I'm not sure how the 3rd party offering the offroadio tracks actual bronco deliveries. I don't have faith I'd see that $200 ever again.
I did have a guest. They’re very organized. You’ll get the $200 back. I asked about this and everything they told me is playing out as they explained.

The $250 back is from the email on March 25 stating we also get $250 off Bronco Off Roadeo for the delay.
Ford Bronco New Hampshire Bronco Off-Rodeo Report F8A07D09-09EE-49D8-ADC3-DDD716199E05