Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, new here from British Columbia Canada! I currently have a 2020 Ranger I just bought after selling my F150... I also have a 4 dr. Bronco Black diamond on reserve. Can not wait until we can actually order and see how far out we are from delivery! Right now I'm thinking the high package (I want the 360° camera and the 12" screen).. With the suspension lift and the hard top. Either Alien 51 or cactus grey.. not sure what all else I'll have to get to make the wants happen yet.. or what I'll have to give up. Lol. I kinda want like half the Sasquatch package without the wheels... Anyhow. Thanks for having me here! Here's a couple pics of my stock Ranger. But being that the Ranger and Bronco might have the same bolt pattern and probably offset.... I may do a leveling kit and wheels/ tires... lol
Ford Bronco New here from BC CANADA!! IMG_20200816_091952_142
Ford Bronco New here from BC CANADA!! PSX_20200813_185936
Sponsored

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B E A UTIFUL! That is the scenery us flatlanders just love..
I guess you know why I went for the Black Diamond then. Haha lots of steep crazy mountain roads with washouts, slides and creeks!

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, new here from British Columbia Canada! I currently have a 2020 Ranger I just bought after selling my F150... I also have a 4 dr. Bronco Black diamond on reserve. Can not wait until we can actually order and see how far out we are from delivery! Right now I'm thinking the high package (I want the 360° camera and the 12" screen).. With the suspension lift and the hard top. Either Alien 51 or cactus grey.. not sure what all else I'll have to get to make the wants happen yet.. or what I'll have to give up. Lol. I kinda want like half the Sasquatch package without the wheels... Anyhow. Thanks for having me here! Here's a couple pics of my stock Ranger. But being that the Ranger and Bronco might have the same bolt pattern and probably offset.... I may do a leveling kit and wheels/ tires... lol
Silver looks great on that Ranger!
Sponsored