Sponsored

351W-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1969 Bronco, 2001 Excursion (7.3L)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had my seats recently recovered by Katzkin, along with their heating/cooling package. The Bronco was my present to myself after retiring, and the one thing I really wanted with it were cooled/ventilated seats.

Herb

Ford Bronco New Katzkin Leather Interior Installed 20230818_132756
Ford Bronco New Katzkin Leather Interior Installed 20230818_132741
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had my seats recently recovered by Katzkin, along with their heating/cooling package. The Bronco was my present to myself after retiring, and the one thing I really wanted with it were cooled/ventilated seats.

Herb

I assume they keep the molle system on the back of the front seats?
Where do they put the cooling switch?
How well does the cooling work / would you buy it again?

Thanks!

351W-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1969 Bronco, 2001 Excursion (7.3L)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Molle panel system stays in place.

I think the switch locations may be dependent on the installer, but mine are on the plastic seat base next to my thigh.You cannot see the switches while seated, but they are in easy reach, and doens't take long to get a sense for what mode they are in. I'm just fine without being able to see the swtiches, but I think I've see posts where the switches are located other places. I think the switch LEDs are fairly bright, so I wouldn't want them where they're going to bother me at night.

Cooling is great, it's the one "extra" that I really wanted and I'm not dissapointed. I would do it again.

Herb

I assume they keep the molle system on the back of the front seats?
Where do they put the cooling switch?
How well does the cooling work / would you buy it again?

Thanks!

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Molle panel system stays in place.

I think the switch locations may be dependent on the installer, but mine are on the plastic seat base next to my thigh.You cannot see the switches while seated, but they are in easy reach, and doens't take long to get a sense for what mode they are in. I'm just fine without being able to see the swtiches, but I think I've see posts where the switches are located other places. I think the switch LEDs are fairly bright, so I wouldn't want them where they're going to bother me at night.

Cooling is great, it's the one "extra" that I really wanted and I'm not dissapointed. I would do it again.

Herb
Thanks!
I was very disappointed Bronco did not come with cooling seats. I'd be fine with the button on the seat base; it's a good, out of the way location.

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the the heating and cooled installed in front and back. The cooling is great and much better than the ones I had in my Explorer and Expedition and not far off from the ones in the F150.

The front switches are just near the window switches and the rears right under the do not step sign

IMG_3046.jpeg

IMG_3049.jpeg

ChrisCRNA

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX, F150 King Ranch, BMW R1250 GSA
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had the the heating and cooled installed in front and back. The cooling is great and much better than the ones I had in my Explorer and Expedition and not far off from the ones in the F150.

The front switches are just near the window switches and the rears right under the do not step sign

Ford Bronco New Katzkin Leather Interior Installed IMG_3049

Ford Bronco New Katzkin Leather Interior Installed IMG_3049
Where did you have this done?
Sponsored