First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all, I'm a long time lurker who finally decided to create a profile and introduce myself. Not sure why it took so long since I've read through countless threads and have felt the same struggles as many of you here (2 door vs. 4 door, to Squatch or not to Squatch, 2.3 w/Manual or 2.7 w/Auto, Is that Cactus Gray??). Maybe it took so long because I can't realistically afford one of these awesome trucks until my Harley is paid off and even then, the thought of taking a ~$50k vehicle off-road and using it as intended seems crazy (as well as so much fun).

Anyway, about 5 months ago I decided to sell my driveway paperweight (2011 Audi S4) because I was working from home and if I went anywhere alone I'd take the bike and if my GF tagged along we would take her Lincoln MKX. What I'm saving each month not having a car payment is now going to paying off debt and doing some updates around the house. Soon though, that extra cash will be in a Bronco fund and I hope to wave to some of you on the road at some point in my 2 door or 4 door maybe Squatched Manual or maybe Auto probably Cactus Gray but also maybe Oxford White or Rapid Red (seriously why is it so hard to pick a color?) Bronco.

Cheers.
Sponsored

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Greetings fellow Texan! Thank you for reaching out with the introduction. Looking forward to the Off-Roedo near Austin this year. Should be a good maybe for the local texas members to meet up.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey all, I'm a long time lurker who finally decided to create a profile and introduce myself. Not sure why it took so long since I've read through countless threads and have felt the same struggles as many of you here (2 door vs. 4 door, to Squatch or not to Squatch, 2.3 w/Manual or 2.7 w/Auto, Is that Cactus Gray??). Maybe it took so long because I can't realistically afford one of these awesome trucks until my Harley is paid off and even then, the thought of taking a ~$50k vehicle off-road and using it as intended seems crazy (as well as so much fun).

Anyway, about 5 months ago I decided to sell my driveway paperweight (2011 Audi S4) because I was working from home and if I went anywhere alone I'd take the bike and if my GF tagged along we would take her Lincoln MKX. What I'm saving each month not having a car payment is now going to paying off debt and doing some updates around the house. Soon though, that extra cash will be in a Bronco fund and I hope to wave to some of you on the road at some point in my 2 door or 4 door maybe Squatched Manual or maybe Auto probably Cactus Gray but also maybe Oxford White or Rapid Red (seriously why is it so hard to pick a color?) Bronco.

Cheers.
Good to see you, I gave you your first like as a present... :D ...

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcome! Glad you made the leap and these guys cover every angle that you can think of from bumpers, tires, colors and what to name your Bronco to what is the first food you will eat in your Bronco. They keep me intertained.

Sponsored