Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco NEW!! MRT Performance Bronco ORV Flag Mount Kit fla

MRT Part #80K210
EASY TO INSTALL

$24.99 OR $19.99 If purchased with any MRT Bronco Exhaust - Use the options drop down on the Exhaust product pages to select the combination discount
Check it out here!

Introducing the MRT Performance Bronco Off-Road Vehicle (ORV) Flag Mount Kit - your ultimate companion for conquering the trails while maintaining safety and visibility. Engineered with precision and designed for convenience, this flag mount kit is the ideal addition to your Bronco's off-road arsenal.

Ford Bronco NEW!! MRT Performance Bronco ORV Flag Mount Kit 80k210_updated
Ford Bronco NEW!! MRT Performance Bronco ORV Flag Mount Kit 80K210-2

Designed to seamlessly integrate with your Bronco's existing trail sights, the MRT Performance Bronco ORV Flag Mount Kit offers a hassle-free installation process. With a user-friendly approach, you'll have your flag mounted and ready for action in no time. Utilizing two secure bolts, the mount is firmly anchored to your vehicle, ensuring reliable performance even during the most rugged adventures.

One of the standout features of this flag mount kit is its thoughtfully chosen mounting location. Unlike other mounts that may risk contact with your vehicle's surface, the MRT Performance Bronco ORV Flag Mount Kit is strategically positioned to prevent any interference between the flag pole and your Bronco. This design ensures worry-free usage, allowing you to focus on the trail ahead without the need to constantly check for potential damage.

Whether you're tackling rocky terrains, sandy trails, or muddy paths, safety remains a top priority. The MRT Performance Bronco ORV Flag Mount Kit is your solution for maintaining visibility and signaling your presence to fellow off-roaders. By flying your flag high, you establish a clear visual marker that enhances your safety during ORV activities, reducing the risk of collisions and ensuring a more secure off-road experience.

Incorporating rugged durability and practicality, the MRT Performance Bronco ORV Flag Mount Kit is built to withstand the elements and endure the demands of off-road exploration. Crafted with quality materials and precision engineering, this kit ensures longevity and performance that you can rely on for countless adventures to come.

Equip your Bronco with the MRT Performance Bronco ORV Flag Mount Kit and embark on your off-road journeys with confidence, visibility, and safety. Unleash the full potential of your Bronco while staying in control and making a statement on the trails.

Ford Bronco NEW!! MRT Performance Bronco ORV Flag Mount Kit 20230817_114600-removebg-preview
Sponsored

Last edited:

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious how well the trail site handles the forces of the flag bouncing around. I'm guessing a flag couldn't produce too much force, even a decently sized one.

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Your trail sight flag will stay pretty static until you hit tree brush but even then the flag avoids any contact with the Bronco. The mounting points for the flag bracket are as solid as you can get.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your trail sight flag will stay pretty static until you hit tree brush but even then the flag avoids any contact with the Bronco. The mounting points for the flag bracket are as solid as you can get.
Fine, I guess I'll buy one. Only because the Bronco in the pictures is the best color.
🤣

Sponsored

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hopefully the hardware is top notch. I bought one of these (other company, not MRT) last year and the fasteners rusted badly in less than a month.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

purchased
thanks for the head's up!

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully the hardware is top notch. I bought one of these (other company, not MRT) last year and the fasteners rusted badly in less than a month.
Same here. I keep meaning to buy some black stainless fasteners for mine as well, as the rusted bolts look like crap. Note that mine are not from MRT, however, I do hope MRT's fasteners are black stainless.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As someone who just got back from off roading this past weekend using your competitors trail sight flag mount, I wanted to say THANK YOU for mounting the flag hole higher than the trail sight. Even being careful I completely ripped off my paint from the brand that I have. Should have waited for yours.

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

MRT Performance wants to share our gratitude to the incredible Bronco community for the overwhelming response to MRT's new Bronco ORV Flag Mount. Your enthusiasm and support have been truly remarkable, to the extent that we temporarily ran out of stock. We are thrilled to announce that we are now back in stock and fully prepared to ship out more flag mounts.

One key advantage of the MRT Bronco Flag Mount Kit is its thoughtful design for easy installation and removal. We recognize that your Bronco serves various purposes, from conquering the trails to being your daily driver. That's why we've engineered the flag mount kit with convenience in mind. To keep your flag mount looking its best and performing optimally, we recommend a balanced approach. Install the flag mount when you're ready to conquer the trails and remove it when you're back on regular roads. This practice not only prolongs the life of your flag mount but also preserves its captivating appearance.

We understand that off-road journeys introduce your Bronco and its accessories to a wide array of weather conditions – rain, snow, heat, and cold. To ensure your flag mount stands the test of time, we've equipped it with a durable powder-coated finish. This not only adds a visually appealing touch but also provides substantial protection against rust and corrosion.

The powder-coated finish on the MRT Bronco Flag Mount Kit is incredibly durable and long-lasting. Nevertheless, like any high-quality finish, it's not immune to the effects of weather, humidity, temperature extremes, and other external factors. While the flag mount adds a distinctive off-road appeal to your vehicle, it's worth noting that daily exposure to environmental conditions can contribute to rust over time. If you intend to keep your flag mount installed at all times, we recommend using nylon washers to safeguard the contact points between the provided hardware pieces to prevent damage to the powder coated surface.

Just like any metal component exposed to the elements, prolonged exposure can potentially lead to rust development depending on the environment. A Bronco with a flag mount that is daily driven in a dry warm environment may go years without rust where a Bronco daily driven in the winter in a location where salt is used on the roads can experience rust quickly. It is best to consider your environmental factors and decide what option is best for you.

The MRT Bronco Flag Mount Kit offers a host of benefits that cater to your diverse Bronco needs. Its user-friendly design for easy installation and removal is tailored to fit your Bronco's multi-faceted roles, from conquering trails to daily driving.

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

🔩 Exciting News: Upgrade Your MRT Performance Bronco ORV Flag Mount with Optional Stainless Hardware! 🔩

Ford Bronco NEW!! MRT Performance Bronco ORV Flag Mount Kit 20230822_140222
Ford Bronco NEW!! MRT Performance Bronco ORV Flag Mount Kit 20230822_140239

We're thrilled to introduce a new enhancement to the MRT Performance Bronco ORV Flag Mount experience – optional stainless hardware! Your off-road adventures are about to get even more durable and stylish with this fantastic upgrade.

Upgrade Details: For just $1, you can elevate your flag mount's performance by opting for our premium stainless hardware. This upgrade adds a layer of strength and corrosion resistance, ensuring that your flag mount stands up to the toughest trails and keeps looking sharp.

Why Choose Stainless Hardware? Stainless hardware isn't just about its sleek appearance – it's designed to excel in off-road conditions. With exceptional resistance to rust and corrosion, your flag mount will maintain its reliability and aesthetic appeal, no matter the weather or terrain.

How to Get the Upgrade: Getting the optional stainless hardware for your MRT Bronco ORV Flag Mount is as easy as visiting the product page HERE. Once there you'll find the optional stainless hardware upgrade available in the drop-down menu. Add it to your cart, and you'll be all set to conquer the trails with extra confidence.
Sponsored