First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Tacoma, soon to be '24 Bronco Badlands w/ Sasq
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello all, my GF and I picked up a new Bronco last week. I've been eyeing them up/ building them out on the website for a while. Stopped by a dealer to test drive on a Friday afternoon and immediately fell in love with it, put down a deposit to hold it and picked up the next Monday!

We got a 2 Door Badlands hard top w/ the Sasquatch package and mid-tech.

I currently have an Isuzu Vehicross and a lifted /fairly capable Tacoma back East in PA and now looking forward to having a capable vehicle in Canda to explore. Saw a few threads for meet-ups in the area last year so hopefully can join in for one or two of those this year.

Started with small cosmetic mods the first week and will be doing full PPF and mudflaps shortly before starting to explore forest roads. Next on the list will be some fog/driving lights, Ford Performace tune (I really like JB4, but you know...warranty...) and likely a front mounted winch. I do have the factory rock sliders but may look into the steps that work with them for added protection against kicked up stones, door dings and reduce wear and tear on the seats.

All in all happy with our purchase! Already gotten two thumbs up by other drivers in the last week, one from a fellow Bronco driver and one from a nodded FJ.

20240324_155744.jpg

image000000(7).jpg
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello all, my GF and I picked up a new Bronco last week. I've been eyeing them up/ building them out on the website for a while. Stopped by a dealer to test drive on a Friday afternoon and immediately fell in love with it, put down a deposit to hold it and picked up the next Monday!

We got a 2 Door Badlands hard top w/ the Sasquatch package and mid-tech.

I currently have an Isuzu Vehicross and a lifted /fairly capable Tacoma back East in PA and now looking forward to having a capable vehicle in Canda to explore. Saw a few threads for meet-ups in the area last year so hopefully can join in for one or two of those this year.

Started with small cosmetic mods the first week and will be doing full PPF and mudflaps shortly before starting to explore forest roads. Next on the list will be some fog/driving lights, Ford Performace tune (I really like JB4, but you know...warranty...) and likely a front mounted winch. I do have the factory rock sliders but may look into the steps that work with them for added protection against kicked up stones, door dings and reduce wear and tear on the seats.

All in all happy with our purchase! Already gotten two thumbs up by other drivers in the last week, one from a fellow Bronco driver and one from a nodded FJ.

Ford Bronco Newbie in Lower Mainland, BC image000000(7)

Ford Bronco Newbie in Lower Mainland, BC image000000(7)
Glad to have you here on the forum, Eric. Enjoy your Bronco!

Trooper19

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome, look up the FB pages for 6g broncos and BC broncos. The BC4WD association posts wheeling trips.

20230326_151315.jpg

image (6).png

OP
OP
vxEric

vxEric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Tacoma, soon to be '24 Bronco Badlands w/ Sasq
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome, look up the FB pages for 6g broncos and BC broncos. The BC4WD association posts wheeling trips.

20230326_151315.jpg

image (6).png
Thanks! Found them and joined