darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My only complaint about them is lateral traction.

p.s. I don't mind the noise they make. On the highway it sounds like a P-51 Mustang coming and can be heard from miles away.

I think they look better on the Sas rims. That other rim draws your eyes more to the knobs/snakeskin. The tread pattern looks really good.
Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

p.s. I don't mind the noise they make. On the highway it sounds like a P-51 Mustang coming and can be heard from miles away.
Nice how you tossed that out! lol They almost don't look like road tires to me.

I'm from East Houston, which is more bog swamp and bayous than solid ground. So we had a lot of mudders around. One day I'm getting on I-10 just past the Beltway and I see this big ass old lifted truck struggling to get on the highway. He had some knobby tires and rubber was flying everywhere. Some of it hit my truck. I guess he got up to about 45-50mph. I don't believe those were road tires!

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Despite how they look, these are surprisingly well mannered on the road, other than the noise.

Nice how you tossed that out! lol They almost don't look like road tires to me.

I'm from East Houston, which is more bog swamp and bayous than solid ground. So we had a lot of mudders around. One day I'm getting on I-10 just past the Beltway and I see this big ass old lifted truck struggling to get on the highway. He had some knobby tires and rubber was flying everywhere. Some of it hit my truck. I guess he got up to about 45-50mph. I don't believe those were road tires!
Sponsored