Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone in New England want to get rid of theirs? I have one on backorder with Ford but thought someone may have second thoughts on the one they have.

Anyone? Anyone?
Sponsored

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck. I'm probably going to go with TrailRax, as it will accomodate a 40-inch lightbar with (what I think are) better aerodynamics. A customer service rep told me they'll come out with optional side rails next year. At $1900 for the bare 4-door roofrack, I'll probably be well over $3K by the time I have it complete (groan....)!

OP
OP
mgraced

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good luck. I'm probably going to go with TrailRax, as it will accomodate a 40-inch lightbar with (what I think are) better aerodynamics. A customer service rep told me they'll come out with optional side rails next year. At $1900 for the bare 4-door roofrack, I'll probably be well over $3K by the time I have it complete (groan....)!
Yea at that price it will likely not happen for me! Unfortunately, I had one on backorder with Ford since July. Today they officially cancelled the order cause they can’t foresee when they will get them 🙄.
I don’t need it, just like the look. Oh well, I’ll find one. Someday …
Sponsored