Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This video popped up on my feed. Happened yesterday 12/20/22 in Chattanooga, Tennessee and involved a Norfolk Southern rail line. Read a report that train operators sustained minor injuries and were transported to hospital. Truck driver did not sustain injury and no casualties thankfully. Praying everyone is okay obviously. I know I’ve heard Ford and obviously many others uses this rail line for shipping.

Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I worked at AAP we had to do a yard inspection over at convoy for a quality problem. The convoy yard had 5-600 ford vehicles from a derailment in Macon waiting for the insurance inspection. All types of vehicles were in the derailment, from excursions to focuses. Some of the “vehicles” were engines, some were frames, others were hunks of sheet metal. Some had red mud smeared all over them or kudzu vines wrapped all over them. A few only had dents in one part of the vehicle. It was a crazy sight to see all the damage.

OP
OP
jason9m9

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When I worked at AAP we had to do a yard inspection over at convoy for a quality problem. The convoy yard had 5-600 ford vehicles from a derailment in Macon waiting for the insurance inspection. All types of vehicles were in the derailment, from excursions to focuses. Some of the “vehicles” were engines, some were frames, others were hunks of sheet metal. Some had red mud smeared all over them or kudzu vines wrapped all over them. A few only had dents in one part of the vehicle. It was a crazy sight to see all the damage.
I can imagine. There’s no saying what effects this will have. Glad everyone’s okay, I’m sure this just sucks every which way you look at it.
Sponsored