docbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know there has been a ton of horrible interactions and shady business practices by dealers everywhere. Honestly, it completely scared me as I was placing my order. However, I have to give a huge shoutout and thank you to Ourisman Ford of Manassas (Formerly Battlefield Ford). And even bigger plug for my Sales Consultant Kayla Johnson!

After calling several NOVA dealerships, I was told 2 years wait, 8 months and one guy told me I would never see a Bronco. Kayla was my last call and she immediately made me feel comfortable with not only her knowledge of the Bronco, but also the truthful answers she gave. (Which I knew to be true based off reading this forum) I ended up ordered my Carbonized Grey, 2.7 BadSquatch LUX w/ soft top and mod bumper on January 15th. Kayla told me she expected a 6-8 month wait which I was fine with. She reassured me several times there would be no ADM fees and no deposit necessary. I asked for it in writing and she had her sales Manager it on my ordering form. Chris agreed to insert the wording to my satisfaction and agreed I would pay MSRP and not a penny over, no fees, charges, etc.

Two weeks later I received a VIN. A week after that I called her to change the color from Cyber Orange to Carb Grey and she obliged texting me a screenshot the next day confirming my color change on her system. The next week she called me excited to report that I had been given a build week of 3/21! As you guys know, these don't hold well. I spent two weeks there, two weeks in the 4/4 week and landed in the 4/11 week for final production.

Kayla allowed me to schedule checks in with her every Friday for updates. Even though I often texted her cell phone for questions in between Fridays, she always responded quickly and if she didn't know an answer she found it and called me back.

My Bronco was built on 4/12 and spent some time on a convoy delay. The entire time Kayla was accessible, apologized for the delay and never made me feel like I was bothering her when I called or text asking for any updates on her end.

Without any notification on any of the trackers, Kayla called me excited to tell me my Bronco was delivered on Wednesday, 5/11. Of course, I was out of town for work and wouldn't be able to pick it up until Monday. Kayla promised she would have it cleaned and gas'd up and ready for me. She promised to not have the front license plate holder drilled into the front bumper, which she made good on. Shockingly, she even took it to a nearby tint shop and let me tint the front windows and a sun shade stripe across the windshield BEFORE I picked it up!!! I asked her if Ourisman would match my trade in value from CarMax or Carvana after her used car manager came in over $2,500 lower. She fought for me and talked to the manager into it which made the entire transaction much smoother.

Exactly 4 months and 1 day later, on a rainy Monday morning, I walked into my dealer with financing and my trade in. She immediately took me to my baby and let my son and I take a lengthy test drive. When we got back, she had the price protection paper work ready without me having to even bring it up. (My sticker had increased over $2k). Final paperwork matched my order form to the penny without any ADM, price increases or any other changes. An hour later we left financing to see that the rain had quick and the sun was shining bright! She had the Bronco shined up and ready to go!

I've honestly never had such a smooth car buying experience before especially with such constant communications. I've also never written a positive review. Ever. I'm usually the type that expects this level of service and when I don't receive it I complain. Judge away.

Either way, if you are in the NOVA or DMV area and are sick of waiting or haven't ordered, please consider hitting up Kayla at 703-368-3184, ext. 635 or [email protected] for your Bronco or any other Ford vehicle.

Bronco Front.jpg

Bronco Side.jpg
Sponsored

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, Congrats! I ordered mine over a year ago in LEESBURG VA and I'm still waiting. Glad you were able to get yours so quickly. Hopefully they start coming in a little quicker for everyone.

OP
OP
docbronc

docbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, Congrats! I ordered mine over a year ago in LEESBURG VA and I'm still waiting. Glad you were able to get yours so quickly. Hopefully they start coming in a little quicker for everyone.
Yeah man, I was seriously shocked. I had prepared myself and didn't expect it until this winter or next spring. Totally caught me off guard.

Hopefully, you have similar results! Oh and btw, I absolutely love it!

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah man, I was seriously shocked. I had prepared myself and didn't expect it until this winter or next spring. Totally caught me off guard.

Hopefully, you have similar results! Oh and btw, I absolutely love it!
Nice to have a good surprise like that considering all the "surprises" other people have talked about on the forum. Thanks for sharing the positive news. Glad you're loving it!

Murfman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WildTrak, Cyber Orange soft top
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know there has been a ton of horrible interactions and shady business practices by dealers everywhere. Honestly, it completely scared me as I was placing my order. However, I have to give a huge shoutout and thank you to Ourisman Ford of Manassas (Formerly Battlefield Ford). And even bigger plug for my Sales Consultant Kayla Johnson!

After calling several NOVA dealerships, I was told 2 years wait, 8 months and one guy told me I would never see a Bronco. Kayla was my last call and she immediately made me feel comfortable with not only her knowledge of the Bronco, but also the truthful answers she gave. (Which I knew to be true based off reading this forum) I ended up ordered my Carbonized Grey, 2.7 BadSquatch LUX w/ soft top and mod bumper on January 15th. Kayla told me she expected a 6-8 month wait which I was fine with. She reassured me several times there would be no ADM fees and no deposit necessary. I asked for it in writing and she had her sales Manager it on my ordering form. Chris agreed to insert the wording to my satisfaction and agreed I would pay MSRP and not a penny over, no fees, charges, etc.

Two weeks later I received a VIN. A week after that I called her to change the color from Cyber Orange to Carb Grey and she obliged texting me a screenshot the next day confirming my color change on her system. The next week she called me excited to report that I had been given a build week of 3/21! As you guys know, these don't hold well. I spent two weeks there, two weeks in the 4/4 week and landed in the 4/11 week for final production.

Kayla allowed me to schedule checks in with her every Friday for updates. Even though I often texted her cell phone for questions in between Fridays, she always responded quickly and if she didn't know an answer she found it and called me back.

My Bronco was built on 4/12 and spent some time on a convoy delay. The entire time Kayla was accessible, apologized for the delay and never made me feel like I was bothering her when I called or text asking for any updates on her end.

Without any notification on any of the trackers, Kayla called me excited to tell me my Bronco was delivered on Wednesday, 5/11. Of course, I was out of town for work and wouldn't be able to pick it up until Monday. Kayla promised she would have it cleaned and gas'd up and ready for me. She promised to not have the front license plate holder drilled into the front bumper, which she made good on. Shockingly, she even took it to a nearby tint shop and let me tint the front windows and a sun shade stripe across the windshield BEFORE I picked it up!!! I asked her if Ourisman would match my trade in value from CarMax or Carvana after her used car manager came in over $2,500 lower. She fought for me and talked to the manager into it which made the entire transaction much smoother.

Exactly 4 months and 1 day later, on a rainy Monday morning, I walked into my dealer with financing and my trade in. She immediately took me to my baby and let my son and I take a lengthy test drive. When we got back, she had the price protection paper work ready without me having to even bring it up. (My sticker had increased over $2k). Final paperwork matched my order form to the penny without any ADM, price increases or any other changes. An hour later we left financing to see that the rain had quick and the sun was shining bright! She had the Bronco shined up and ready to go!

I've honestly never had such a smooth car buying experience before especially with such constant communications. I've also never written a positive review. Ever. I'm usually the type that expects this level of service and when I don't receive it I complain. Judge away.

Either way, if you are in the NOVA or DMV area and are sick of waiting or haven't ordered, please consider hitting up Kayla at 703-368-3184, ext. 635 or [email protected] for your Bronco or any other Ford vehicle.

Ford Bronco Northern Virginia Positive Dealership Shoutout Bronco Side

Ford Bronco Northern Virginia Positive Dealership Shoutout Bronco Side
My old stompin' ground. Maybe You will see my Cyber Orange next time I am in town!
Congrats!

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ha, thats one of the dealers that I went to see the BRONCO when they were doing the tour last spring.

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I visited this exact dealership in Feb of this year. Due to their ADM policy (which is posted on every vehicle on the lot and confirmed by the salesman as of Feb 2022) I walked away. (I don't support ADM dealers and neither should anyone else if you want the behavior to stop.) I decided to order through Jack Demmer in Detroit. Flights from DC to Detroit plus the associated return home trip is a savings in Ourisman's/Manassas's dealer fees ($799 IIRC) vs Demmer's ($225). Total savings in fees alone is $284. (The math: $160 for next day flight one-way. Estimated $130 in premium fuel (GasBuddy.com estimate). $225+$160+$130=$515. $515 at Demmer is $284 cheaper than the $799 at Ourisman) And I get a day enjoying my Bronco brining it home.

I am glad you had a great experience still not gonna support a confirmed ADM dealer. Even if they made an exception for you.
Sponsored

Last edited: