Positive '22 Order Experience

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just returned from the dealer to update my order for 22 and wanted to share the positive experience with Kenny Ross Ford in western PA.

I'm a late res/order (mid May 21) and my initial meet with the dealer was brief, we built out my order on B&P and that was about it. Sales manager was swamped that Saturday but he had my order in by the following Monday evening.

Doom scrolling these forums leading up to my appt today had me a bit apprehensive. Throughout the meet today I played it reserved to see what they were going to offer in terms of pricing w/o any prompts from me, with the goal of leaving with a signed purchase agreement. He got the changes to the sales manager, updated the order, and came back with a signed purchase agreement for me to sign, unprompted. No funny business, just MSRP, tax, tags and doc fee.

Now, the wait continues. They had 39 reservations and 1 has been delivered so far. I'm pretty sure I'm at the back of the line so the hope is a non-SAS BD can be sourced more easily than what's ahead of me.
Sponsored

Last edited: