Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Ready to buck. Presenting the AWE SwitchPath™ Exhaust for Bronco Raptor:
- 50-state emissions-compliant dual 3” catback exhaust
- Engineered to crawl (or jump) with best-in-class clearance on even the most aggressive departure angles, providing factory-crushing clearance
- OE, tier 1 valves ensure 100% factory operation via programmable interior button and throttle input
- Bespoke SwitchPath™ muffler provides dual soundtracks: close the valve for maximum comfort on the highway (cold-starts, as well, if needed), leave it open any other time for a good time
- Tailored X-pipe smooths the EcoBoost motor of rasp
- Dyno-verified max gains of 1 hp and 9 lb-ft of torque at the wheels
- BashGuard™ features a thick reinforced stainless ring on the outlet, built for bashing
- Features locking collars for exhaust hangers to prevent movement
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065”-wall T304L stainless steel
- Included additional valve motor and simulator plate to keep the ECU happy
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design for maximum performance and tone
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Pure bolt-on, no-cutting required
- Perfect Fitment Guarantee
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
X marks the spot:
SwitchPath™unleashes a signature soundtrack out of the Braptor’s 3.0TT at all times–hearty and clean of wrasp thanks to the precision engineered X-pipe. This is the best sounding EcoBoost exhaust note to date.
Valved for your comfort:
SwitchPath™ features a tier 1 OEM-supplied valve that functions exactly like the factory exhaust meaning it will open when the designated throttle threshold is achieved, or you force it open with the customizable on-board button. Close the valve when on the highway or when starting cold, and leave it open any other time. Note the difference in sound between valve positions will not be overly noticeable due to the high flowing nature of the exhaust design – its sole reason for existing is to enable max comfort on the highway or quieting down when needed. SwitchPath™ comes with an additional machined aluminum valve bracket to accommodate the unused factory valve to keep the ECU happy.
The one system for every terrain:
Crafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065”-wall T304L stainless steel, SwitchPath™ features a dual BashGuards™ thick reinforced stainless rings on the outlets to prevent collapsing if you (somehow) managed to catch them on an obstacle. They sit well above the tow hooks, higher than factory, well out of the way of danger–we like performance with peace of mind.
Power at the big wheels:
SwitchPath™ unlocks dyno-proven gains of +1 hp and +9 lb-ft of torque at the wheels.
SwitchPath™ does not interfere with any factory emissions equipment.
Made in PA, USA:
Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE.