First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Upgrade your Bronco's Interior with this Premium Full Digital Cluster Display from the Bronco Raptor!

Ford Bronco Now Available: Panda Motorworks 2021 + Ford Bronco Plug ’n Play Full Digital Dash Conversion Kit
 Digital-Dash-Gauges

This kit includes everything you need to upgrade your Bronco’s Gauge cluster to the Full Digital Display out of the Bronco Raptor. This Plug ’n Play kit utilizes all-new OEM Ford parts that come preprogrammed for a seamless installation on ANY 2021+ Ford Bronco! These parts are backed by a 2 Year warranty for added peace of mind that your investment will last. This kit includes a new gauge cluster and bezel for a clean, factory finish making this an ideal OEM+ Upgrade! This cluster will have Bronco Raptor Startup and Shutdown animations as well as a Raptor menu within the clusters menu system. It will retain most of your factory features, please see notes below for exclusions.

Ford Bronco Now Available: Panda Motorworks 2021 + Ford Bronco Plug ’n Play Full Digital Dash Conversion Kit
 Untitled design (62)

Notes:

-GOAT Modes support with this cluster are the 6 modes supported on the Bronco Raptor
-Normal
-Sport
-Slippery
-Off-Road
-Baja
-Rock crawl

If your Bronco is not optioned with these modes they will still appear, however they will not engage when selected. We do have the ability to remotely add GOAT modes to your Bronco with our PANDAScan service to perfectly sync them up with your Digital Dash. This service will add/remove modes that do not exist on the Raptor Cluster, or you can pick exactly which modes you want.

-Eco and Mud/Ruts mode are not supported on the Bronco Raptor, therefore it will not display on this cluster. When using the dial these modes will simply display as Normal Mode, however they will still engage properly and operate as they should. Alternatively these modes can be disabled if you’d like for more seamless cluster operation using our PANDAScan service.

DSC02052 (1)

-Since this is a Brand New product and there are countless Bronco configurations, there may be minor programming glitches at first as we work out the details. Because of the wide variety of Bronco configurations there may be some slight programming our test vehicles did not have, for this reason we will include an OBD adapter until all configurations are verified. The OBD Adapter is not required to be used unless a programming issue is identified or additional options are desired. If you do happen to experience an issue, please reach out to [email protected] and we will walk you through the steps to get the issue rectified.

-Lead Times: Since this is a brand new product, we are unsure of what lead times will be for your kit. The first batch should ship in 2 weeks or less, but lead times may vary depending on demand & supply. We are supplying brand new parts directly from Ford, so ultimately that could cause delays. We will make every effort to get these kits out as quickly as possible and keep customers notified about any potential delays.

DSC02057

-Core Refund: Core refunds are available if you wish to return your OEM cluster. This is 100% optional, so you can retain your OEM cluster if you wish. Each kit will include a pre-paid return label to send your OEM cluster back. We will issue a $250 refund within 30 days of us receiving the core. We reserve the right to cancel this program at any time and your core may be returned to you with no refund in the unlikely event that ford stops accepting non-digital core returns.

-This is a non-returnable, non-refundable product. Full refunds will only be offered within 24 hours of ordering, after that a $150 restocking fee will be applied to all cancellations prior to shipping. Once shipped no returns or refunds will be offered. We do guarantee this product to work as advertised and have a 2 year warranty on parts.

-Install: The Gauge cluster comes pre-programmed with your VIN and all other necessary information. Install time is roughly 90 mins. Install Instructions can be viewed HERE

NOW AVAILABLE FOR $2595 SHIPPED
Sponsored

OP
OP
chris@pandamotorworks

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BLACK FRIDAY 10% OFF!! NO CODE NEEDED!! OFFER VALID UNTIL MONDAY 11/27

BN Digital Dash

Last edited:
Reactions: JPG

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got to wonder about the odometer. Can it be programmed with my current mileage?

OP
OP
chris@pandamotorworks

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've got to wonder about the odometer. Cay you program it with my current mileage?
Yes we can!!

We will reach out for your current miles right before shipping with the lead time of a few weeks!

We can go up but not down!

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember when this was supposed to be part of the Lux Pkg at first? 😤

Awesome kit fellas!

Sponsored
OP
OP
chris@pandamotorworks

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty awesome you guys pulled this off!! Once my warranty runs out I’ll be a PandaScan customer
PandaScan will not harm your warranty. We are only changing things as Factory would and will not cause any harm to the components on your bronco!

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If I wasn't going to sell my Bronco once the Ranger Raptor is built, I'd be all over this, since it's what I've been waiting for someone to do.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
chris@pandamotorworks

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since Raptors are only available with automatic transmissions, is this compatible with a manual transmission Bronco?
We have not found a manual to test the programming but worst case is the gear indicator we can not get to turn off. (I believe in our team to find how to but would be something we could work with you on over the air updates)

Thank you

OP
OP
chris@pandamotorworks

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Off Topic but any plans on an aftermarket performance steering wheel?
HMM....... We looked into doing a heated wheel upgrade but not per say an aftermarket wheel. What would you like to see? Feel free to DM me or @Caleb@PandaMotorworks about it!
Sponsored