Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

NOW HIRING

We are an e-commerce/retail store focusing on selling LED Lights in the 4x4 marketplace. We have a warehouse here in Lindenhurst (soon to be expanding into a 2.5x bigger warehouse w/retail store hopefully). Looking for someone to help pick/pack/ship. Eventually (when we move) answering the phone/assisting retail customers as well. Other duties include receiving inventory/sorting inventory/etc... Looking for somebody who has an interest in the automotive world (trucks especially, accessories, 12V electronics) as this is REALLY focused around Trucks + Lighting. The right candidate will grow with the company and take over managing additional employees down the road. Looking for someone who knows their way around a computer since future tasks may include handling customer emails, back-end software, etc...

Right now our hours are Monday-Friday from 10am-3pm. Once I see the right candidate working out here, hours will increase to 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.

This is NOT seasonal work or someone who's looking to work part-time from their day job/night job (that was in the past, now I need someone who can join the team). The pay is really good for part time (into full time) work.

If you are interested please email me your resume: [email protected]

Ford Bronco Now Hiring at 4x4TruckLEDs.com Bronco6
Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Amazing, good luck! I only could dream

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Amazing, good luck! I only could dream
It's not exactly glamorous lol. Sure you are surrounded by LED lights and cool trucks all the time. And nobody is really cracking the whip here. And we'll have a cool lounge area to hangout in when we move. And the pay is good. And we buy lunch a lot. BUT i mean, it's still work :)

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NOW HIRING

We are an e-commerce/retail store focusing on selling LED Lights in the 4x4 marketplace. We have a warehouse here in Lindenhurst (soon to be expanding into a 2.5x bigger warehouse w/retail store hopefully). Looking for someone to help pick/pack/ship. Eventually (when we move) answering the phone/assisting retail customers as well. Other duties include receiving inventory/sorting inventory/etc... Looking for somebody who has an interest in the automotive world (trucks especially, accessories, 12V electronics) as this is REALLY focused around Trucks + Lighting. The right candidate will grow with the company and take over managing additional employees down the road. Looking for someone who knows their way around a computer since future tasks may include handling customer emails, back-end software, etc...

Right now our hours are Monday-Friday from 10am-3pm. Once I see the right candidate working out here, hours will increase to 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.

This is NOT seasonal work or someone who's looking to work part-time from their day job/night job (that was in the past, now I need someone who can join the team). The pay is really good for part time (into full time) work.

If you are interested please email me your resume: [email protected]

Ford Bronco Now Hiring at 4x4TruckLEDs.com Bronco6
Excited to see the growth Adam, best of luck in your search!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Excited to see the growth Adam, best of luck in your search!
Thanks. We've been growing steadily for years now but we had the opportunity to move 1 door over into a bigger space so we're jumping on that. With that move we're also going to add on some more staff as well.
Sponsored