• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Nevada OEM rock rails and Rear steel bumper for sale

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
These parts are coming off a first edition. Both are in great condition with zero damage.

bumper w parking sensor cutouts $400

2 dr Rock rails $300

pickup only in Las Vegas

DM for more details or questions
Ford Bronco OEM rock rails and Rear steel bumper for sale A16B28C7-E757-43F5-BD40-9D53CF59141F
Ford Bronco OEM rock rails and Rear steel bumper for sale 2E177BBD-E2D1-4F97-A94D-CC01E2DCEAE8
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
CyberVegas

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Shameless bump 😀

Carfan1965

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2013 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It looks the same as my 2022 bumper. Is there a difference? Maybe the pics aren't doing it justice.

OP
OP
CyberVegas

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It looks the same as my 2022 bumper. Is there a difference? Maybe the pics aren't doing it justice.
the standard and steel bumper look very similar but the steel bumper has steel reinforcement underneath the plastic shell

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is the rear bumper still available and would you be willing to ship on my dime?

OP
OP
CyberVegas

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is the rear bumper still available and would you be willing to ship on my dime?
Yea they are still available…my issue is packing them up properly. Rather just do a local pickup
Sponsored