• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Maryland OEM rock rails, tow hooks, roof panel bags

DjMojon

Badlands
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Selling the OEM rock rails for $200. Local pick up only, all the screws are included.

I also have the OEM tow hooks for $75 (bolts not included as I used it to attach my new tow hooks).

Not pictured are my roof panel bags that I’m selling for $50. Never found myself using it and they just take space in the back of the bronco. Anyone interested hit let me know. It’s local pick up only. I also have a free Bimini if anyone purchases any of these items and wants the top, I’ll be more than welcome. It’s an Amazon Bimini. Works wells, just didn’t like taking it off whenever I had to put the roof back on.

I’m located in Baltimore

IMG_0370.jpeg
Sponsored

Lock

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are the rock rails 2 door or 4 door?

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Selling the OEM rock rails for $200. Local pick up only, all the screws are included.

I also have the OEM tow hooks for $75 (bolts not included as I used it to attach my new tow hooks).

Not pictured are my roof panel bags that I’m selling for $50. Never found myself using it and they just take space in the back of the bronco. Anyone interested hit let me know. It’s local pick up only. I also have a free Bimini if anyone purchases any of these items and wants the top, I’ll be more than welcome. It’s an Amazon Bimini. Works wells, just didn’t like taking it off whenever I had to put the roof back on.

I’m located in Baltimore

Ford Bronco OEM rock rails, tow hooks, roof panel bags IMG_0370
Curious if you have the plastic “beauty” pieces that surround the tow hooks on a Mod bumper available? Looking for the driver side one.

OP
OP
DjMojon

DjMojon

Badlands
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious if you have the plastic “beauty” pieces that surround the tow hooks on a Mod bumper available? Looking for the driver side one.
I don’t but I had to replace mine as well.

these are the part numbers. I think I found them for like 30 bucks:
M2DZ-17E810-GA
M2DZ-17E811-GA

Sponsored
OP
OP
DjMojon

DjMojon

Badlands
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bump and update

tow hooks are gone. If anyone wants the rock rails for FREE just let me know. Don’t have a lot of space in the house.

OP
OP
DjMojon

DjMojon

Badlands
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BUMP...
Tow hooks are gone, but the rock rails are still around. I'll give them away for FREE just as long as I don't have to ship them and someone can come pick them up. They're taking space up in the house and the wife is nagging
Sponsored