Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was looking at the off-roadeo and don't know if I will be able to make 2021 work. When I look at dates for Moab and NH there are none for 2022. Has anyone that's gone heard any talk of of this will continue in 2022?

I plan to reach out to the Ford off-roadeo team as well but thought I would see if anyone here is in the know.
Sponsored

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When I was at the Moab one I asked how long they plan on doing the Off Roadeo for and the guide told me at least for the next 2.5 years.

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was looking at the off-roadeo and don't know if I will be able to make 2021 work. When I look at dates for Moab and NH there are none for 2022. Has anyone that's gone heard any talk of of this will continue in 2022?

I plan to reach out to the Ford off-roadeo team as well but thought I would see if anyone here is in the know.
We were just in Moab and it definitely seemed like it is a more permanent thing. Don’t wait though….it is awesome! Unfortunately I’m super excited but know I probably won’t get my Bronco until next Spring/Summer!

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The lease on the Moab property was multi-year. It was said to be a multi-year program. 2022 is still out there a ways, maybe they want a better idea of demand before committing to schedules and personnel.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Gunstock location is the only one that I expect to shut down over the winter as it is a ski resort. I have no idea how long the season lasts up that far north. I presume in March, they will begin booking dates for the spring/summer/fall.

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I was at Gunstock in NH over the weekend, I asked one of the instructors and they said they need to vacate the location in November since Ford is using Gunstock's Ski Racing Chalet for the Off-Roadeo basecamp. However, he did say they will be back in April 2022 once the winter season is over.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was told that Ford is planning to offer something special for people that complete all four Off Roadeos. Considering owners can only do one now, I’d say Off Roadeo will be around for a while and expanding.
Sponsored