First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can the 3 channel now be purchased with two exterior cameras? One for the front and one for the back?
Hi Frank, I hihgly recommend that you use our cameras to connect to the channel, in case that others might not be adaptive to our product.
Sponsored

killrbeez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS, 992 GT3, Taycan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely love my g900.

When I was figuring out where to mount the rear camera, I decided to create my own mount and 3d print it. I routed the wiring along the top trim along the passenger's side and down to the tailgate, and through the rubber grommet. BTW, I have a 2 door.

With about 500 miles with it on, its been working great and haven't had any issues with the camera moving or shaking at all.
Ford Bronco OFFICAL DISCOUNT on Wolfbox  G900 and G890 Smart Mirror / Dash Cam IMG_0400 Lar
Ford Bronco OFFICAL DISCOUNT on Wolfbox  G900 and G890 Smart Mirror / Dash Cam IMG_0401 Lar

OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely love my g900.

When I was figuring out where to mount the rear camera, I decided to create my own mount and 3d print it. I routed the wiring along the top trim along the passenger's side and down to the tailgate, and through the rubber grommet. BTW, I have a 2 door.

With about 500 miles with it on, its been working great and haven't had any issues with the camera moving or shaking at all.
Ford Bronco OFFICAL DISCOUNT on Wolfbox  G900 and G890 Smart Mirror / Dash Cam IMG_0401 Lar

Glad our product meets your expectations. Have you recorded some interesting videos with it? Share with us :camera:

Elekktrik

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely love my g900.

I am debating on how to mount the rear camera on mine and I like your solution. Would you mind sharing the STL?

Juventus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Bad_Bronco @Hdscreens @evilletruck Looking for some help have my wolfbox lines run and crimped with the fuse taps. I have the red wire run to fuse 37 and yellow to 32. I have no power to mirror it works when I checked it with the cigarette power cord.

Ford Bronco OFFICAL DISCOUNT on Wolfbox  G900 and G890 Smart Mirror / Dash Cam IMG20240420125820

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The top wiretap is the yellow wire and I tapped into 24 and the lower red wire is into 35. The top wire looks red cause that’s the color of the wiretap but it’s spliced into the yellow lead. I have badlands with high package so my original fuse functions may differ from yours. I also left cams to not record while Bronco is off.

@Bad_Bronco @Hdscreens @evilletruck Looking for some help have my wolfbox lines run and crimped with the fuse taps. I have the red wire run to fuse 37 and yellow to 32. I have no power to mirror it works when I checked it with the cigarette power cord.

IMG20240420125820.jpg
Ford Bronco OFFICAL DISCOUNT on Wolfbox  G900 and G890 Smart Mirror / Dash Cam IMG_6402

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yellow wire we ended up changing because it did not get full power all the time and just tapped into a wire we had running direct to battery. But it should still function for you just not in "sentry mode" when you are away from Bronco.

The red wire looks correct, So I would suspect your ground maybe not grounded? Where do you have the black ground wire connected?

Juventus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you @evilletruck and @Hdscreens the yellow wire was not getting power wire replaced with new fuse tap and worked. @evilletruck I saw you used the x clamp for the rearview camera however this didnt work for me. I don't have a Sasquatch so the tube is smaller. Any ideas to mount it in same spot what could I use?

Juventus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@killrbeez do you have the STL file. I am looking for a way to attach and like what you did.
Sponsored