Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Road Rally - Share & Win!

New season is here, and there's no better time to enjoy the open road and embrace your passion for cars! Get in on our "Road Rally - Share & Win!" event by sharing tales of your daily drives or adventurous road trips. Win some cool car gear just by telling your story!

Start Date: March 20, 2024
End Date: April 20, 2024
Winners Announcement: April 23, 2024

Prizes:
  • Grand Prize: G900 Dash Cam (1 winner)
  • Second Prize: Jump Starters (2 winners)
  • Third Prize: Car Storage (1 winner)
  • Early Bird Prize: Set of Car Floor Mats (1 winner)
Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox car campai

How to Participate:
  • Story Sharing: Hit up the comments section of the event thread with your car campaign daily routine or your road adventure stories. Whether it’s a memorable trip or just tips on daily driving, we want to hear it all!
  • Comment Volume: The more you comment, the better your shot at winning. Keep it original with each post.
How to Win:
  • Engagement: We're picking winners based on how much and how well you engage.
  • Random Drawing: All you chatty folks will be entered into a random draw to pick out the winners for each prize tier.
Terms & Conditions:
Keep it real - all comments should be your own true stories. No spamming. If you're just here to flood the comments, you'll be out of the running. Prizes are what they are – you can’t swap 'em for cash or other stuff. If you work here or you're family, sorry, but you can't join in.

Winners Announcement:
  • We'll post the winners on the forum and socials, and slide into their DMs.
Winner Stories Feature:
  • Winners will get to brag about how the prizes are working out for them, right here on the forum.

This giveaway is all about revving up the conversation and sharing the car love on our forum. It's also a great way for us to give a shout-out to our members for their loyalty. Once the event wraps, we’ll crunch the numbers and gather feedback to make the next event even better. Keep your engines running and your stories coming!

The final word on the event goes to us, the organizers.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If you're my insurance broker, you have to say you're my insurance broker. When I first purchased my Bronco, I intended it to be my weekend driver, however, I found myself driving it every day. Initially, I had my insurance for 5,000 miles a year, within 3 months I had accumulated over 9,000 miles now at 13,000 after ~6months. I've settled down on driving it daily as the new smell is wearing off. The first trip I took was about ~800 miles to Senca Rocks in West Virginia where I slept in my 4-door overnight with the top off in July! I haven't had it a full summer yet but it will see over sand at Assateague this summer.

The Bronco will create memories, my son who is nearly 3 years old now gets excited when he see's another Bronco and says "Bronco Daddy" which of course makes my heart melt. Looking forward to the memories along the way and our Saturday ritual is driving to the local dealership scouting out the Bronco inventory and grabbing a donut!

20230717_131426.jpg

20230711_154659.jpg

Last edited:

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I came from other industries with sports cars and motorcycles. Good amount of track experience with both, was a track coach for 12 years on 2 wheels. Time was coming to an end since my kids were getting older/bigger and I needed more time with them.

Got into off roading with the kids, kept looking for the next big obstacle/trail. Few months into it I realized for myself, I had it wrong. Just like with the cars/bikes, the off road group was no different. Realized that being with great people mattered, not always how technical the trail was.

Lesson learned, have hit technical trails and had fun, but have also hit non technical trails with some great people and created long term memories. This is a great way for me to spend time with the family and get to meet some awesome people from all types of backgrounds that I wouldn't have.

FB_IMG_1698948865405.jpg

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had my Bronco for a couple years now, so I'm not really looking for any new free stuff to throw in - but happy to share some pics.

My daily driver for over 2 years now, and has been rock solid so far.

We've taken it all over Utah, and hope to start going further away this year.

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox PXL_20230730_230416132

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox IMG_20240101_130704

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox PXL_20240316_234258565

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox Fy2_2MxaQAAIaNS

Good luck to all those that need a new Dash cam or accessories 😎👍

OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you're my insurance broker, you have to say you're my insurance broker. When I first purchased my Bronco, I intended it to be my weekend driver, however, I found myself driving it every day. Initially, I had my insurance for 5,000 miles a year, within 3 months I had accumulated over 9,000 miles now at 13,000 after ~6months. I've settled down on driving it daily as the new smell is wearing off. The first trip I took was about ~800 miles to Senca Rocks in West Virginia where I slept in my 4-door overnight with the top off in July! I haven't had it a full summer yet but it will see over sand at Assateague this summer.

The Bronco will create memories, my son who is nearly 3 years old now gets excited when he see's another Bronco and says "Bronco Daddy" which of course makes my heart melt. Looking forward to the memories along the way and our Saturday ritual is driving to the local dealership scouting out the Bronco inventory and grabbing a donut!

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox Fy2_2MxaQAAIaNS

Hearing about your adventures with the Bronco and the joy it brings to your little one is truly heartwarming! 🚙✨ It's fantastic that the vehicle is more than just a weekend indulgence now. With all those miles rolling up, it's clear you're making the most out of every drive.

Remember, as the miles add up, it's always good practice to keep all related paperwork current. It's great that you've settled into a rhythm with less daily driving. Those Saturday trips for Bronco watching and donut grabbing sound like the perfect family tradition. Enjoy the sands at Assateague this summer, and here's to many more "Bronco Daddy" moments that make your heart melt! 🌅🍩

OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I came from other industries with sports cars and motorcycles. Good amount of track experience with both, was a track coach for 12 years on 2 wheels. Time was coming to an end since my kids were getting older/bigger and I needed more time with them.

Got into off roading with the kids, kept looking for the next big obstacle/trail. Few months into it I realized for myself, I had it wrong. Just like with the cars/bikes, the off road group was no different. Realized that being with great people mattered, not always how technical the trail was.

Lesson learned, have hit technical trails and had fun, but have also hit non technical trails with some great people and created long term memories. This is a great way for me to spend time with the family and get to meet some awesome people from all types of backgrounds that I wouldn't have.

It's great to hear that your journey has evolved from the track to the trails, embracing the off-roading experience with your family. 🏞 Transitioning from high-speed sports cars and motorcycles to the adventurous world of off-roading must have been quite a shift, but it seems like you've found a fulfilling way to combine your passion for vehicles with quality family time.

It's a profound realization that the company you keep adds so much value to the experiences, whether it's on a technical trail or a simple outdoor excursion. After all, it's the laughter, stories, and camaraderie that turn a day out into a lasting memory.

Off-roading seems to be a unique avenue for not just adventure, but also for building community with those who share similar interests and those from different walks of life. Keep enjoying those trails and the people you meet along the way. Here's to many more miles of memories with your family and the off-road community! 🚙💨👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Sponsored
OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had my Bronco for a couple years now, so I'm not really looking for any new free stuff to throw in - but happy to share some pics.

My daily driver for over 2 years now, and has been rock solid so far.

We've taken it all over Utah, and hope to start going further away this year.

Good luck to all those that need a new Dash cam or accessories 😎👍
It's fantastic to hear that your Bronco has been a reliable companion on the road for over two years! 🚗💪 Utah's diverse landscapes are a perfect playground for a Bronco, offering everything from red rock canyons to high mountain trails.

There's something special about a well-loved vehicle set against the backdrop of such stunning scenery. 🏜📸

As you set your sights on distant horizons, the anticipation of new experiences must be exciting. Whether it's the deserts, forests, or coastal roads, your Bronco is sure to make those journeys memorable. Safe travels as you explore further, and here's to the miles of adventure that await you and your Bronco this year! 🌄🛣

CelticCactus

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've only owned my Bronco for 2 months, and I can honestly say that it's the best thing I've ever invested in, as far as non-necessities go. Simply put... I'm in love, and my dog is too. From the first weekend that we had it at the ranch, it earned All-Star Status due to the fact that I had to use it to jump my husband's F-250. I'll never let my husband forget that it was my pony that saved him that Freezing day in Jan. ;) I've also been honing my own skills and "talents" as I work to make it mine. I've tackled new tasks like adding steps so that I can get my butt up in it, to personalizing it by learning to apply vinyl decals. I've got big plans for the coming months, and can't wait to see what else I learn about myself and this fantastic bronco because being a horse girl, BUILT WILD has always been my motto, so me and my pony, we just...fit. And from the looks of things, I'm also really going to love the Bronco Community just as much.
Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox rugerbronco
Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox 20240107_101922
Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox 20240226_082013

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox IMG_steps

OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've only owned my Bronco for 2 months, and I can honestly say that it's the best thing I've ever invested in, as far as non-necessities go. Simply put... I'm in love, and my dog is too. From the first weekend that we had it at the ranch, it earned All-Star Status due to the fact that I had to use it to jump my husband's F-250. I'll never let my husband forget that it was my pony that saved him that Freezing day in Jan. ;) I've also been honing my own skills and "talents" as I work to make it mine. I've tackled new tasks like adding steps so that I can get my butt up in it, to personalizing it by learning to apply vinyl decals. I've got big plans for the coming months, and can't wait to see what else I learn about myself and this fantastic bronco because being a horse girl, BUILT WILD has always been my motto, so me and my pony, we just...fit. And from the looks of things, I'm also really going to love the Bronco Community just as much.
Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox IMG_steps

Hey there!

Totally get that Bronco love – sounds like you're living the dream with your new ride! Saving the day with a jumpstart for the hubby's truck? Classic Bronco move. 😎

Love that you're making it your own with those personal touches like the steps and decals. It's all about that personal flair, right?

Your dog's on board, you're getting handy, and it's clear you're both ready for adventure. Plus, the Bronco community is a great place to be. Keep enjoying that "BUILT WILD" life with your pony!

Happy trails and stay wild! 🐎🚙💪

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's great to hear that your journey has evolved from the track to the trails, embracing the off-roading experience with your family. 🏞 Transitioning from high-speed sports cars and motorcycles to the adventurous world of off-roading must have been quite a shift, but it seems like you've found a fulfilling way to combine your passion for vehicles with quality family time.

It's a profound realization that the company you keep adds so much value to the experiences, whether it's on a technical trail or a simple outdoor excursion. After all, it's the laughter, stories, and camaraderie that turn a day out into a lasting memory.

Off-roading seems to be a unique avenue for not just adventure, but also for building community with those who share similar interests and those from different walks of life. Keep enjoying those trails and the people you meet along the way. Here's to many more miles of memories with your family and the off-road community! 🚙💨👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
To add to this, here are pics from last Saturday. Took my group out and we ventured on over from Vegas to AZ and had a blast. Yes, the weather was perfect, the trail was close to epic. But what I received was far greater than the two put together. Photo credit to Paul Sparacino for the following.

*Warning, it's not all broncos including myself, brought the Jeep for the day

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox FB_IMG_1711383488176

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox FB_IMG_1711383506861

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox FB_IMG_1711383515749

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox FB_IMG_1711383522262

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox FB_IMG_1711383543547

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox FB_IMG_1711383551915

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox FB_IMG_1711383558567

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox FB_IMG_1711383574745

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox FB_IMG_1711383590956

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox FB_IMG_1711383598814

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox FB_IMG_1711383608985

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox FB_IMG_1711383635430

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox FB_IMG_1711383649593

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox FB_IMG_1711383655757

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox FB_IMG_1711383662553

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox FB_IMG_1711383670872

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox FB_IMG_1711383582200

OP
OP
Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To add to this, here are pics from last Saturday. Took my group out and we ventured on over from Vegas to AZ and had a blast. Yes, the weather was perfect, the trail was close to epic. But what I received was far greater than the two put together. Photo credit to Paul Sparacino for the following.

*Warning, it's not all broncos including myself, brought the Jeep for the day

Ford Bronco Month-Long Giveaway Campaign — Share & Win From 3Wliners / Wolfbox FB_IMG_1711383582200

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing these awesome pics from last Saturday! Looks like you and your crew had an absolute blast. Venturing from Vegas to AZ must have been quite the adventure. And man, oh man, the weather couldn't have been more perfect, right? It's the kind of weather that just makes everything better.

Now, let's talk about that trail. You described it as "close to epic," which definitely piqued my interest. I can only imagine the kind of exhilarating experience it must have been. But here's the kicker, my friend: what you received out there was even greater than the perfect weather and the almost-epic trail combined. That's some serious magic right there.

Big shoutout to Paul Sparacino for capturing these incredible shots. The guy's got serious talent behind the camera. It's always a pleasure to give credit where credit is due.

Oh, and I appreciate the heads up about the vehicles in the pictures. Not all Broncos, huh? You went against the grain and brought out the Jeep for the day. Gotta keep 'em guessing, right?

Thanks again for sharing the excitement and spreading the stoke. Can't wait to see what other adventures you and your crew embark on!
Sponsored