LovesDogs

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know what the optional graphics look like, i.e., "Graphics, Hood Cowl/Stripes, Map Design by Visco," "Graphics, Hood Cowl/Stripes, Geometric Design by Visco," and "Graphics, Hood Cowl/Stripes, Retro Design by Visco"?
Sponsored

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you go check out there website visco ... You will see what they have done for the Jeep and it is pretty cool. I actually saw one of the Jeeps they did in person and it was pretty awesome.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was wondering the same thing. Most likely it will be a black vinyl sticker on the raised cowl area of the hood, just like what's been seen on the Wildtrak. I have seen map versions on Jeeps that look cool. This is a mod I was planning on doing myself, but if I can buy a pre-made one from Ford, that will be sweet.
Ford Bronco Optional Graphics on Accessory List? 1610715937151

OP
OP

LovesDogs

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was wondering the same thing. Most likely it will be a black vinyl sticker on the raised cowl area of the hood, just like what's been seen on the Wildtrak. I have seen map versions on Jeeps that look cool. This is a mod I was planning on doing myself, but if I can buy a pre-made one from Ford, that will be sweet.
1610715937151.png
I'm planning on ordering a Wildtrak, but don't love the included graphic. Lol. If I could sub it with something else that's Bronco branded, that would be cool.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Optional Graphics on Accessory List? Screenshot_20210115-081603_Gallery

Hoping the retro provides just a simple dark (black, grey, matte) stripe just like what I circled here. I think that small touch breaks up all the paint on the side of a 4 door, in a good tasteful way

Sponsored