Sponsored

ACCESSORY PDF LIST- When Will Products be Available?

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We got the nice PDF Accessory List. Ford has stated you could order some of these accessories WHEN you placed your Bronco order. For those that wanted to (not me) they could bundle the accessory costs into their loan payment. I have about $6K in accessories to order. I placed my BRONCO order 3 days ago and Sales and the Parts Department said that virtually none of these were available to order. Anyone behind the scenes.....DO WE KNOW WHEN PRODUCTS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ORDER? A few are marked late availability....so the others are available now? Thank you.

Ford Bronco ACCESSORY PDF LIST- When Will Products be Available? BroncoAccessoryLIST
Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah my dealer didn't even know this list existed! Not even their "accessories guy"

OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah my dealer didn't even know this list existed! Not even their "accessories guy"
I was impressed with my Salesman...he knows a lot. Went to the parts counter, guy was not very helpful. He almost acted like he did not care. Bronco Accessories will be a big deal at the parts counter. Good sales if they treat us right and more money for the Dealers. Some Dealers may want to re-evaluate who they have dealing with the public. (I have seen this cavalier attitude at many dealerships....they maybe need a class in customer service)

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sit back and wait. That's the problem with leaked information. We, the consumer, get eager. We and the dealers should know before production starts. They are all DIO and can be added to you deal and financing before you drive off the lot.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My take is you have options, DIO (dealer installed options), and then accessories. Options are factory installed, DIO is sent to dealer and they install, and then accessories you order from dealer/parts department and either you/dealer/3rd party installs. My take again is that all accessories will be available before Broncos start getting delivered allowing plenty of time to order either through parts or added on to your purchase.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
can confirm that dealers did not have this document and when they entered the code of these products they did not exist when i ordered my car

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Last edited:

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We got the nice PDF Accessory List. Ford has stated you could order some of these accessories WHEN you placed your Bronco order. For those that wanted to (not me) they could bundle the accessory costs into their loan payment. I have about $6K in accessories to order. I placed my BRONCO order 3 days ago and Sales and the Parts Department said that virtually none of these were available to order. Anyone behind the scenes.....DO WE KNOW WHEN PRODUCTS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ORDER? A few are marked late availability....so the others are available now? Thank you.

Ford Bronco ACCESSORY PDF LIST- When Will Products be Available? ytghorxjil5ik371wghip9skig31dden1dsy6gpj&rid=giphy
No

Sponsored

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer here (Phil Long Denver) knew of the list and said that they would be ordered later and were DIO for my order (winch and pod lights). He then also knew the roof rails are not available as an option for the SAS 4dr but said he didn't know a reason I couldn't have them order them and I install or possible them is Ford allowed them too. I was very pleased with their knowledge here

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was impressed with my Salesman...he knows a lot. Went to the parts counter, guy was not very helpful. He almost acted like he did not care. Bronco Accessories will be a big deal at the parts counter. Good sales if they treat us right and more money for the Dealers. Some Dealers may want to re-evaluate who they have dealing with the public. (I have seen this cavalier attitude at many dealerships....they maybe need a class in customer service)
The dealership doesn’t want a lot of the accessories so they can sell it off the lot in case somebody backs out of the deal.

OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The dealership doesn’t want a lot of the accessories so they can sell it off the lot in case somebody backs out of the deal.
It does not come from the factory with the accessories shipped or on it. The issue here is, you can't order them and we were supposed to be able to. One guy said....maybe in a few weeks.
Sponsored